⚠︎︎ 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 + 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗽2⚠︎︎

firstly i'd like to say sorry for how slow this update came out, i've been super unmotivated. i should be updating regularly (every 2-3 days) from now on.

CW: " UNDERAGE " DRINKING

"let's go, i've got a suprise." tommy says, shoving all of our prizes into a tote id conveniently carried with us.

i nod, taking tommy's hand once more and walking out onto the rainy street."

tommy gives me a quick glance, snatching the tote from my hand and taking off, sprinting through the rain that sounded like bullets against the sidewalk.

i yelp, "tommy you bitch!!" i yell after him, taking off.

i follow him down the rainy streets for about five minutes, earning many concerned stares from passerby, but eventually he stops at a little shop, bending over and breathing heavily.

i do the same, stopping beside him and huffing,  i stand up and lean against the wall, smacking his arm playfully.

"i guess i just won't buy you sushi then" he huffs, standing up and crossing his arms.

"nooooo." i whine, leaning into him and pushing him toward the entrance of the small sushi bar.

he smirks, grabbing my hand and opening the door for me, letting me walk in before following behind me and shutting the door.

the bar is bustling with people, it made sense, it was nearly dinner time on a friday afternoon. a young woman comes, smiling. she leads us to a booth that's not far from the door and hands us menus. she notices the little plastic crown tommy had won me from a machine at the arcade, and suddenly nods. she gives tommy a smile, gesturing toward my crown.

he seemingly gets what she's implying and nods, reaching for his wallet and handing him what i assume is his credit card. she walks away from the table quickly, i watch her push through a few other workers before turning back to tommy and smiling.

"what in the world did you tell her to do?" i ask, kicking him playfully under the table. he smiles, "we are both sixteen are we not? i had wilbur stop in here earlier and reserve some stuff for us." he explains, reaching across the table and holding my hand in his.

"oh tommy you did not!" i whisper yell, smacking his arm.
"but i did." he says, watching as our waitress returns, putting a tray of two pitchers and small cups on our table.

"it's best if you don't drink it too fast. it's very strong." she says, smiling at us.

we both nod. i sigh, pouring tommy and i both a small cup and giving her our sushi orders. she scurried away again, taking our menus this time.

"tommy we can't walk home drunk." i say, glaring at him.

"we aren't going to walk home. wilbur will be here in an hour." he says. clearly i didn't realize how prepared tommy was.

i sigh, picking up the cup and downing it. "you're lucky i love you." i joke, sliding his cup over to him and watching him throw it down his throat as well.

"have you ever drank before?" tommy asks, pouring himself and i another glass before setting them down.

i nod, tubbo and i had shared a few drinks together over the span of both of us turning 16. he nods, "so you have a tolerance?"