𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗡 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀

Liked By TommyInnitt, WilburSoot, SapNapInsta, and 8091 more

loveyc: thx 4 taking me shopping for dinner even tho we just had breakfast @ wilbursoot

comments have been disabled for this post

ever since we'd left the store and i posted, my phone had been overheating with how many notifications it was receiving. not from the likes on the post, from the messages from that person. they wouldn't leave me alone. every hour of the day i was sure to have a new message from them. whether it was threatening my safety, my friends, my boyfriend, or my career, it was sure to come.
every. hour.

i bury my head in my hands. my friends and i were gathered around wilburs kitchen table, playing monopoly.

i take a few deep breaths before picking the dice up and rolling them, allowing my token to move a few squares and claim the property. everyone groans, seeing as it was a super good one, but the game goes on.

eventually i win, seeing as i was the only non-bankrupt person at the table. and i cheer, throwing my arms up in the air and smiling.

everyone splits up into their own thing. wilbur and niki take off to the couch, where they turn on some film.

toby retreats to wilburs streaming room, where he was going to log into his own account, just on wilburs setup.

tommy and i retreat to the guest room where i'd be staying. as soon as we enter the room, i hold onto him tightly, pulling him down onto the bed with me. i bury my head in his shoulder and sigh.

"tired, love?" he asks, and i shake my head.

"just nervous" i admit, and he nods.

"how was breakfast?" he asks, and i shrug. "it was good, wilbur was there so i had fun." i say, gripping his shirt tightly.

after about an hour of just laying there and talking, tommy pulls me down off the bed, near the end, where a mirror sat.

i groan in protest, "tommyyy,,,, whyyy." i grumble, and he just pulls me close, "take a picture" he says, and i agree. i move his arm so it's covering at least half of my face, since i still hadn't face revealed yet. he makes me send it to him, and i watch as he posts it. i knew it wouldn't be long until my phone began blowing up with messages from the unknown number. i just sigh. tommy and i climb back up onto the bed and i fall asleep, slowly but surely, in his arms.

——

Liked By: WilburSoot, LoveyC, Cscoop, and 27,493 others

TommyInnitt the woman won't get off of me 🙄

comments are restricted for this post.

—-
LOLL HI I MIGHT UPDATE A BUNCH TODAY IM SUPER BORED 😏😏😏😏