☕︎ ︎𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 & 𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖 ☕︎︎

-march 22nd, 2020-

"GOOOD MORNING CHAT" cassidy screams, finishing up the last touches of her stream prep and double checking to make sure her facecam was off. her eyes flutter over to the chat.

69fishsticks420
early to a lovey stream??? pog??

froggers.tim
heyyy

🟦⚔️monsterenergygun
good morning from your favorite mod🥺

vanillacherries
good morning c!!

jjester
hey cas! plans for the stream??

"hey monster!! good morning! good morning everyone! welcome to the stream," she says, trying her best to audibly smile. "well jester, today's plans aren't really that exciting, gonna play some minecraft and HOPEFULLY beat the dragon today." she jokes, taking a sip of her water.

cassie loads up minecraft, spawning in her familiar underground garden. when she logged off last she'd been tending to her wheat. she begins to complete her task as she talks to chat more.
"what colour should you dye your hair? hmm this is a difficult one." she sighs, her keyboard clacking becoming louder in her silence. "you should do bright red, make sure to tag me on twitter when you're done! i wanna see!" she giggles.

about twenty minutes go by of streaming, prepping for her journey to a stronghold. "1.7k viewers, not too shabby boys, not too shabby." she jokes, clicking her nails on the desk. she glances at her second monitor once more, noticing the chat had been moving a lot faster than it was a few seconds ago.

TubboLive donated €5.00
"playing minecraft without me? this is a cardinal sin, you will pay for this cassie."

cassidy snorts, smacking her hand to her mouth. "TUBBO-" she yells, pausing her game. "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE otHeR fRiEnDS tO pLaY wItH" she jokes, opening discord and calling tubbo.

he picks up after a few rings, sighing loudly into his mic.
"can't believe you would do this to me cassidy. this is a new kind of betrayal" he remarks, audibly pouting.

"oh shut up bee boy," cas giggles, sending tubbo a quick invite and unpausing her game.

shortly after tubbo joins they gear up and set off to fight the ender dragon, joking and yelling the hamilton soundtrack blasting from tubbo's phone.

"have you got arrows? healing potions? is your armour enchanted?" tubbo rambles, shoving the eyes into the portal with a satisfying "ba-ding"

"yes toby, my lord, you're like a father." she laughs, setting her spawn point in the bed she'd brought for the both of them.

"i'm just trying to make sure you're pre-" he begins, only to be cut off by a scream from cassidy as she jumps into the portal.

tubbo lets out a few words under his breath and hops in, but by the time his world had loaded and he made sure he had all his gear, cassie had already taken out 4 of the 10 end spikes. the call was silent besides her keyboard clacking aggressively, she was so focused it was almost funny.

the duo worked efficiently together, which would only make sense. tubbo and cassidy had been close friends since before they could even talk. they'd done everything together, from saying eachothers names as their first word to starting streaming as a hobby. their journeys always seemed to combine somehow.
within 20 minutes the loud popping and crackling could be heard radiating from the dragon, it rose into the sky and exploded, dropping familiar green bits to the ground for them to collect.

"WE DID IT TUBBO!!! LETS FUCKING GOOO-" cassidy screeches, letting the credits roll on her screen. tubbo laughs, congratulating cassidy for her good performance. as they talk quietly about what to do next, a dono rings through her headset.

TommyInnit has donated €5.00
"so you're the woman tubbo always talks about."

cassidy snorts, reading the dono out to tubbo and thanking "tommyinnit" for the €5.
tubbo promises to introduce cassie to tommy, and the stream continues for a few more hours while tubbo and cas mess around and upgrade their armour. eventually the two say their goodbyes and cassidy ends her stream.

-
cassidy sighs, shutting off her pc and leaning back in her chair. she ruffles her hair and check her phone for a moment before getting up and heading to her kitchen to make herself some lunch.

"hmm.." she mumbles, pulling the items for a grilled cheese out of the pantry, and beginning to make one. she prepares the sandwich and makes some raspberry tea, sitting down in her window seat to eat them.

she's halfway through her sandwich when her phone buzzes on the table

twitter:
tommyinnit followed you.