𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 (1)

i sigh, setting down the final box in what used to be my guest room.

tommy looks up at me from the bed, pulling out honey-coloured room decor from the moving box and giving me a grin.

"this boy and his bees" i joke, sitting down beside him gently.

we both turn our heads as the bedroom door opens, revealing everyone we'd invited over to help unpack.

tubbo and lani's grins were wide as they stepped into toby's new room. wilbur and niki stay in the doorway, both leaning on either side of the doorframe.

tubbo sighs, flopping down in the large beanbag chair that he'd dragged in moments before.

lani follows suit, sitting down gently beside her older brother.

"so what now..?" she asks softly, glancing up at tommy and i.

i sigh, gesturing for lani to come over to me.

she does, allowing me to wrap her in a tight hug.

"now that toby lives here you can come over all the time. we can even have some girl days okay? just me and you. i wish i could take you in too, but you're just 13." i explain, rubbing her back gently.

she sighs, nodding gently.

"would you like me to go get you some tea?" i ask, and she nods again, wiping her eyes quickly.

i grab tom's hand, pulling him up with me and dragging him to the kitchen.

-

i open the tea cabinet, rummaging through my many flavors, before deciding on raspberry. something sweet for lani.

i feel tommy's eyes on me, and i smile.

"tommy, you're staring. i can practically feel your eyes burning into the back of my neck." i say, and he sighs.

"sorry cassie, i'll stop." he apologizes, and i shake my head slightly.

i pop the teabags into a mug and fill it with water before shoving it into the microwave, setting it for two minutes.

i hop up on the counter.

tommy watches, giving me a smile.

he comes closer, i reach my arms out and wrap them around his neck.

he pulls me in for a quick kiss, and i smile, kissing him for a moment before pressing my forehead against his.

"i appreciate you tommy." i mumble, pulling at his shirt slightly.

"i appreciate you too cassidy. we've been through hell this year. i'm proud of you. of us." he mumbles, pulling me in for a hug.

i bury my face in his shoulder, holding him for a moment before the microwave goes off.

-

i begin down the hall, carrying the tea back to toby's room.

tommy laughs, "did you decide on what you're getting pierced yet?" he asks, opening the door for me.

"nope." i admit, giving wilbur a grin. "but i think i have an idea.

-
.

hey hi! part two will be out tonight. sad t see this story go, tell me how you feel about this chapter and my new wilbur story in the comments if you feel like it! i miss talkin to yall n reading your comments lol.

much love! stay safe.