N.O 15 - She

Charlie's P.O.V

This time when we met, we were stood in the middle of nowhere. But some how they know exactly where we were. The tress around us swayed with the wind the light breeze caressing our skin. All of us huddled in a circle. sure, we had become close and we had become friends but their faces portrayed nervousness. Hushed voices and looks of disappointment. Not because of us but of the end result of a conclusion.

For once me and Emily had been left out of a conversation. This didn't strike us as something to worry about because several people around us were also not included but it was the eyes. There eyes looked like they held the deepest ocean of secrets. They could see right into our souls. they kept glazing over as if they were no longer present in the conversation.

The sun shone down on us, the tree canopy doing its best to shield us. The longer we stood in the middle of the forest the more people that arrived all stood with a protective stance. Swords sat on their backs. spears stood in their hands there faces giving nothing away

It was only when the trees began to sway in a different direction that the people that surrounded us became stiff. There hands tightening on their weapons. Yet their faces were stilled controlled. We had no idea why we were gathered here but to seemed urgent. At this time your mother had just started training to be a nurse so we had assumed that what they needed. But sadly, we were wrong.

A woman stood not to far behind on tree. Her face covered by shadows. Her whole presence screamed fear and power. Everything went quiet. The forest came to a still. The men on the outside paled slightly. It was clear that this was a woman that nobody wanted to come across. yet they gave off the impression that they knew each other.

"Amelia. fancy seeing you here" the woman made no effort to make her self present. Yet she could be heard clearly

"I see you brought some humans too." Humans the word poisonous to her.

Chuckling she lifted her fist into the air. The people around help their breaths. "this will be fun" her hand fell towards the floor her body dropping will it.

The tress shaking the ground rumbling. It was like an earthquake had occurred

Thousands of creatures sprang from the forest behind her. Wolves sprinting towards us their grin vicious. Men running at unhuman speeds. Little flying creatures flying towards us glitter falling from there palms

Emily and I were caught up in the middle of it all the both of us thrown to the ground before we even had a chance to comprehend what was happening us. I don't know what happened to Emily during this fight but a wolf ended on top of me. His smirk forever imprinted into my memory his paw coming right towards by side.

There was no remorse in these creatures faces only determination.

The wolf was soon torn off of me by another person. I never saw their face but I did see that they were young.

But he was too late the damage had already been done. People scattered around the trees. Most of them their eyes clouded over the life already left his soul.

Despite this a battle still occurring around me the woman stood unconcerned. She stood leaned against the tree her arms crossed.

"she just stood there? She didn't even fight?" Sophia's voice cut the story off

Nodding "we never did find out why she was there but I never saw her move, even though her people were dropping one by one. The battle was tough"

I didn't stay on the battle field for much longer as I was dragged out of the way by one of the warriors. I didn't know when the battle ended or who won as I was taken straight to a doctor and was out once they had given me medication

When I did come back around, I heard arguing they were talking about us humans got hurt and who it was all Amelia's fault. It was a mess. It didn't take long for one of them to storm out of the room.

I don't know what went down after she left or where she disappeared to but a group of warriors left the house, there actions rushed.

It wasn't long until she came back but she was unconscious tons of people running around. She looked dead. Her skin was pale. The life sucked out of her breathing faint

We never found out if she was alright or survived. We were sent out and sent home. Sworn to secrecy we never saw them again until the day you arrived. The letter looked old and could have been written before that day, it's her hand writing sure but anything could have happened since that day.