N.O 22- Memories

“Look, I'm doing it!” shopia exclaimed as the ball moved into the box. 

Several days had passed since Sophia first tried to do telekinesis and a lot of training had passed. She even got to meet some of her family that lived in the castle walls and spent some of her hours pouring through the books in the library. In one of the books this woman managed to escape her kidnapper and hit him around the head with the vase and then unlocked the door with the paddles of a defibrillator.it was crazy, never get on the wrong side of that woman you have no idea what she's capable of. But then again it was a good book.

“You've gotten good at this, soon we'll be able to try a heavier ball” he walked over to the box before locking it shut.

“Really?!” sophia looked shocked 
Smiling

“ yeah, you have tried really hard and it's pulled off. Give it a couple more sessions and i may let you try a simple spell” 

“Oh YES” she shouted.

Alex’s laugh brought her back to reality as he nudged her shoulder 
Coughing slightly “uh i mean thank you” she lowered her head slightly trying to battle with the blush that rose to her cheeks.

“You've earned it” he said a genuine smile sat on his face “i'll see you later” grabbing the box he began to make his way towards the castle 

“See ya” with a little wave Sophia watched his silhouette disappear around the corner and out of sight.

Feeling the weight of today's training weighing her down, Sophia made her way through the forest towards the waterfall that showed itself through the thick of the trees. Making her way towards the edge of the cliff she sat down,her feet hanging off the edge. The smell of the water cuddling her.

During their training sessions they got to watch the sunrise for the new day ahead. The colours dancing together to a calming song. It was stunning. Now though, the sun had risen and the birds were alive as they flew over the waterfall and the sea below her. It was a beautiful performance that Sophia had the pleasure to see.

She had never felt as much peace and calm as when she found this place. Even if the kingdom was the definition of peace and calm, it didn't feel as right as this place. She felt like she had finally found her home. A place to stay and protect forever. 

She knew that she had family back home but how could she leave this behind. She loved everyone back home but…

Her family! god she had forgotten about them. How could she forget them? Hope they aren't too worried about her. It's not like she isn't safe but they don't know that! Oh what a terrible daughter she is. She shook her head. Disappointed in herself.

There was only one other time where she had done this

Hey i'll race you up the tree” little sophia giggled as she nudged the little boy with green eyes 

“Soph i'm not sure this a good idea” he looked up at the tal tree that loomed over his figure “that's pretty tall” 

She grabbed his hand pulling him to the base of the tree “come on it'll be fun” she placed one foot on the lowest branch, hauling herself up climbing the tree.

Relising he wasn't following her and she looked back down “come on then.” a small smile pulled at the corner of her face.

He hesitated as his eyes flicked towards her and the tree and then back to the ground again. “Fine” he lifted his foot up to the branch and began climbing.

A wide smile appeared on her face as she watched him climb uto to her level before exclaiming  that they were high enough. 

Grabbing his hand she sat herself next to him. You could see the whole street from where they sat. it was like they were the castle and the houses below were the village to their own little kingdom