N.O 25 - She did it

His heart could be heard beating his chest as he raced through the hallways desperate to find the king. "Sir-" he shook his head " no that's not rights, your majesty." he burst through the throne rooms doors "your majesty i have-" he paused the room was full of soldiers all hovering over the table the king stood at the top

"Not now Alex" he stood from his position

"But Daniel"

"Alex" he shouted causing the room to fall into silence "were under attack"

"WHAT?!" the king walked forward towards him " a war has begun" he placed a hand on his shoulder his eyes glistering. "But Sophia-" he stumbled lost for words

"I know" taking a deep breath " I need you to go to your room and stay there. I can not afford for you to die or go missing too. Whoever is behind this can't have you too, it's just too dangerous " they stared at each other neither wanting to move "i can't just sit there while the kingdom falls" he stepped back the kings arm falling from his shoulder

"Alex!" he said sternly

"I'm sorry Daniel " quickly glancing at the room one more time, he turned and left the room

"ALEX! NOT AGAIN!" No matter what the kings wished the man wasn't going to sit back and let everything he knew fall to pieces. He just hoped that Sophia could wait a little longer.

.......

The door slammed behind the main guy as he exited for an emergency. Since they had removed the blind fold from her face she's tried to find a way to escape. The only thing that she could use to help her was a knife that was kept on the guards belts. But that was too far out of her reach and definitely too risky to even try to get. Especially if her hands weren't still tied together behind her back.

Taking a look around the room she counted approximately 3 guards still in the room. How the hell was she even going to get close to one of them? Let alone get rid of them.

'Hey!" she shouted to get the attention of the guards around her "is there anyway you can scratch the itch that I have" she questioned. She could practically hear the question in the air 'are we even allowed?'

"Come on!" she said, trying to make her sound like she was struggling. Her leg bouncing to sell the act she was trying to put on "please" she dropped her voice slightly

One of the guards gave in, his feet moving closer to where she was tied to the chair.

'Yes come on, just a little closer' she thought.

With new hope rising in her chests she stared at one of the knives in the guards belt, almost begging for it to move.

"Hey what are you doing?" one of the guards moved forward, unintentionally forcing the other guard to move closer to her, bringing the knife closer to her.

A sinister look fell over her face as she stared at the guard "thank you" that fell out of her lips . he now stood in front of her. She could do it now. She was soo close. Focusing on the blade she tried willing it to move

Not knowing what she was talking about or what she was doing as he hadn't even touched her yet. The guard raised his hands, knocking her out. His eyes widening at what he had just done.

"DUDE! What the hell!" the other guard moved forward, panicked.

Memories came flooding back to her in a blur as she was welcomed back into the dark.

"Oh come on" she says shouting at the vase that was staring her in the face

"You've got to believe" A voice says from behind her hidden in the shadows of the night

"Believe in what, that the world is literally relying on me and they don't even know it" throwing her hands up trying to get her point across "or the face that the vase on front of me is supposed to do something exciting"

"Believe in yourself and let yourself feel the moment. Let it all come back to you" with that he became one with the darkness once again

'Let yourself feel the movement'. 'Believe in yourself' .' let it all come back to you'

......

Alex's heart was thumping in his chest as he walked through the castle grounds. He felt as if he was on a mission.

How could the king dismiss the fact that his daughter was out there somewhere? He knew that the king had duties to the kingdom. But he had just told him he knew where she was. He could feel the anger stirring inside him.

Every step,

Every turn he made he knew was one step forward to trying to get to her.

No matter how annoyed Alex was with the king's decision to not go and get Blair, he knew the king had his plate full. The kingdom was a mess. The usual peaceful aroma had been filled with the sounds of kids crying, parents calling for their children that had slipped away. On the other side were adults and soldiers trying to get supplies for the fight.

Alex stood still at the sight. Not for all the years that he had been in the kingdom and for possibly longer, did the kingdom actually have a threat hung over their heads. Alex feared that the war was a bigger problem than he first thought.

Rushing to his room he gathered all of the equipment that was gathered at the bottom of his bed and piled it into a backpack. Hauling it over his shoulder he left the kingdom corridors and into the garden.

It was now or never. He was going to get her.

............

The world around her was blurry when she came back to reality. Although she had probably been knocked out for hours now and knew what she had to do, I guess she had to thank the guards for it.

She closed her eyes to try moving the knife from the corner of the room. She knew what she had to do .

"Aww look she's awake, just barely" the man cooed at her as her eyes fluttered closed again.

'Feel it , see it and become one with it' Alex's words rang through her head.

Opening her eyes once more she focused on the knife that sat in the guards belt.

She could do this , she knew she could. It was just like she had practised back at the castle. Well assuming she hadn't left the castle grounds that is.

Focusing on her task at hand she imagined the knife becoming within her possessions.

The more she focused on the task at hand the more she felt something shift within her.

Opening her eyes slightly she saw the knife moving towards her. She was doing it

'Come on, just a little more' she thought

Letting out a breath she let herself focus on it.

Everything around her was chaotic. The sounds of the guards that spoke with the 'leader could be heard around her. The sounds of footsteps outside the cell. The shouts of the guy that had just arrived at the cells sounding throughout the cell. Something bad had occurred when she was out of it

Sophia didn't hear it though. For her the chaos had gone quiet. Getting the knife was her last hope and there was no way that she was going to mess it all up now.

taking a deep breath in she felt her hands come in contact with the cool metal.

A small smile pulled at the corner of her lips.

It was time.