N.O 23- Peatro

The word was black when Sophia woke up after her world succumbed to the darkness. Her hands tied behind the chair she was sitting on.She could feel the coldness in  the room. She was definitely not in the woods anymore. Instead of the quiet russell of the trees, there was the sound of water dripping and instead of the birds singing,the sounds of footsteps could be heard ringing on the concrete floor behind her. 

What the hell had she managed to get herself into?

The unmistakable smell of blood filled her nose as she breathed in, the stories of another's torture spread along the walls. She hoped she wouldn't be next. She still had so much of her life left to discover, the world was wide. Her thoughts ran short when the sound of the footsteps halted and the sound of metal groaning replaced it.

“Well done boys!I'm sure the boss will be pleased with you.” The sound of his steps traced the outside what could be only assumed to be the small room where she was being kept hostage.

“What do we do now sir?” another voice entered the room 

“We wait for the boss to give us the next set of instructions” he paused, his hands coming together. “Oh she will be so pleased with us” Sophia could feel his eyes on the side of her face. The happiness radiating from him. 

“But…” his footsteps halted in front of her, his hand reaching out to her face

“that doesn't mean that we can't have a little bit of fun with her '' the bandana fell from her face.

The new light blinding her for a few moments until the face of her captor became clear “ hello my pretty '' a sinister smile pulled at the corner of his face.
………………….

Alex paced around his room. He had just spent 5 hours looking around the whole grounds of the kingdom and he couldn't find any trace of sophia. It was like she had just vanished from thin air. His hand wrapped themselves around the bracelet. 

‘At least he had something’ he thought. But even with this to hold on to he knew it wasn't enough. It didn't have enough of a connection to her to do what he had to do. 

Taking one more look at his room he stormed through the castle grounds until he stood in front of her door

‘Princess blairs room’
‘Do not enter the unicorns are having a tea party’

Shaking his head at her antics, she pushed the door open. The room hadn’t changed from the 2 years that he last was in the castle chambers. The room was still as unicorn themed and the teddy bears lined the room each and everyone having different levels of status yet all had the same importance to her.
Blair.

They were inseparable until they were taken apart. Each adventure they took together. Until they couldn't. Each birthday they shared together until he was alone knowing she was out there somewhere, hurt or safe he never knew. Each night a silent prayer to the moon for them to be reunited in the future.

‘Near far wherever you are i hope your safe and miss me too’ 

“Do you think that there will be a day in the future where we wont be together?”a young alex spoke as they sat on the balcony under their blanket fortress.

“I hope not,” Blair turned to look at him. Her best friend for life

“ I don't know what i'll do without you” she grabbed his hand “but if there is a day, near far. Wherever you are i hope you are safe and when you miss me too just look to the moon and we'll be together forever”

“Really?” Alex asks, looking up at the moon, mesmerised at its beauty.
“Of course” she replied 

They were so naive. They didn't know that the next day they would be without each other and they would forget what they had. ‘

Its for their own safety his and hers’ 

Alex fell to his knees. He had failed her. But he knew that this wasn't over yet. Maybe. Just maybe he could bend the king's rules one more time…

SMACK

Her body joled forwards, her shoulder feeling as if it would pop out of its socket from the way it was tied behind her.

Blood poured down her face, her eyes being forced shut from being swollen.she didn't know how long this had been going on for but they had definitely left their mark on her body.

“Sir the boss is calling you” a man called out from the entrance.

He looked around at his fellow teammates “don’t touch her while i'm gone” he raised his finger at them all before giving a small nod and exited the room.

The door closed with a groan and the chains locking into place. The room was quiet minus the dripping of water. That alone was torture 

“Should we at least clean her up?” one guy spoke from the corner breaking the formation and the silence that had fallen on the room 

“The boss said not to touch her so we are going to leave her” a deep gruff voice answered from the wall 

“But that looks uncomfortable” his eyes followed the blood that trailed down her face adding to the colour already on her face.

“Peatro, drop it we can’t do anything” the other voice hissed at him.

peatro , huh ? a small smile pulled at the corner of her face. They have a softy in their group.

This may just work in her favour…...