N.O 18- peace

A big stone building stood proud in the middle of the woods. Men stood in their place surrounding the area. children running around their life in their hands no destiny to fill just them. Parent standing by watching small smiles on their faces. The sound of water falling could be heard from miles away the sight of a tall waterfall cascading down the cliff nearby. Birds flying around. Butterfly's surrounding the area their wings leaving a slight trial of light in its path.

Peace

That's what it was. The feeling that nothing could go wrong

"Do you like it?" they had paused in front of the doors the shadow towering over them

"Like it? I love it" the place was hypnotizing

"good" he took a breath "because you'll be here for a while"

Before she could question him the sound of the door opening the hinges groaning under the weight

"welcome. Alex it good to see you again, the King wants to see you in his office" a lady stood Infront of us. Her blue hair falling down her back her petite shoulder poking out from underneath it. Small wings poked out the back of her pale blue dress that fell down to her knees

"oh, excuse me, your majesty, I'm Naida" she falls down into a curtsey, shock of recognition crossed her face

"Naida, can I trust you to take Sophia to her room" he turns back too Sophia "I'll see you in a minute I promise"

"Come on miss, your suite is this way"

"m-my suite?"

"Only the best for your majesty" a small smile pulls at the edge of her mouth.

The inside of the palace didn't disappoint. Thick vines flowed down the walls, flowers blooming in just in the right places. Small waterfalls covered some of the walls the sound peaceful. The servant crowded the corridors each one with smiles on their face as they interact with their friends around them. even when they have a job to do, they are all happy. A red carpet like material flowed across the middle of the shiny floor.

"Your majesty" she paused to make sure that she had her attention "your room" the door opened

The room was the size of her whole downstairs of her house. The serval windows covered one of the walls. A pair of double doors stood in the middle of it leading to her own balcony. A big king sized big against the wall to he left the name Blair written on the wall just above it. blue curtains draped along the sides a fluffy carpet draped along the bottom of it. and water flowing down the other wall. Peaceful on word to describe it. there was much more to this room. in the corner a hanging chair in what could be described as a book corner Another door led to what could be only be described as a massive wash room.

Sophia stood in awe; the room was all that she could had only dreamt of.

"is it to your standard, you're majesty" the maid still stood at the door, a small smile gracing her face as she watch ed the princess takin in her room.

"Uh- "she swallowed "yeah it-is perfect" she turned to the Nadia "thank you"

"You're welcome your majesty. I will leave you to settle. If you need anything please do call" curtseying she closed the door behind her.

Still in shock she walked to her bed, flopping on the soft material as soon as she got close enough.

.....

"Your majesty, you called?" Alex bowed in front of the king. They currently stood in the massive throne room the wall decorated in the painting the villagers had donated to them in the past of their journeys and adventures.

"How is she?" the king looked to wards the young man he watches grow from a young child.

"she's fine you- "

"Please you should know by now, call me David"

"Well. David, is she doing much better from what happened earlier" he paused

"However, she did say that this wasn't the first time. she getting smarter and moving a lot quicker than we originally thought" David looked at him but his eyes weren't towards him but past

"Your majesty- I'm sorry for interrupting but I thought you would like to know that the young princess is in her chambers and is pleased with her room" she bowed her head towards the gentlemen in front of her

"Thank you, Nadia, if there is any trouble don't worry about interrupting us please do tell us. with a little nod of the head she left the room

"Alex is there anything else that we need to know?" he turned his attention back to the warrior in front of him

"There was a letter that was sent to her address. I believe it was form her"

"Ok thank you Alex. For now, we need to keep a close eye on her just in case another attack may happen, if anything else happens we may need to change to plan B"

"of course, David" with one last nod form the king he made his way back down the corridor that he used to know off by heart before his was sent to find her.

...................

The evening breeze brushed through the air. The night sky lit up with a million stars. The waterfall shining a blue much like the sea from her dream before.The door slid open behind her

"Thought I might find you here "a blanket draped around his shoulders "here" he pulls here close sharing the blanket

She rested her head on his shoulder "its beautiful out here" her eyes roaming around trying to memorise all the features the view had to offer her.

"yeah it is." They sat in silence the sound of water running could be heard from the distance.

A million question roamed around Sophia's head but for once she let them go not wanting to ruin the little moment that they have created. Right now it felt as if everything was going to be ok.