N.O 24 - i'll find you

Alex paced around Blair's room, trying to find something that may just allow it to work.

Even though she hadn't been in this room for many years it still radiated the love that she was showered in throughout the years. Alex had her bracelet in his possession but that wasn't enough, it wasn't her. The room had a lot of things that belonged to her but none was strong enough to be able to pull off the spell.

Although what he wanted to do was going against everything  he had swore to do including following the king's wishes, he couldn't let her go just like that.

It broke him last time and it could not happen again.

His heart tugged at the thought of something happening to her. And if she was going to be in pain he had to find the object.

"Alex" Blair giggled, reaching out for the necklace that hung from his fingers "where did you get that from?" the bead glistened in the sun.

"Shushhhh!" he put a finger to his lips

" I got it from my mum's drawer. Daddy doesn't like me to go through his stuff but I wanted you to have it" he leaned over to put it around her neck, the bead disappearing under her clothes resting just under her heart. 

"Its bewtiful" 

"She told me to give it to someone special, and I chose you !" He wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you!" she learned her head into the dip in his neck, the necklace hanging in the middle of her chest, where it would stay for days to come.

Of course!

The Necklace!

How could he forget? It was the one thing that they had from when they were little that connected them together tying their two souls together into one heart. 

He made his way over to her cabinet. On top laid a box

'Special box of special things'
'Do not open'
(unless your Mr unicorn)

Running his hand over the old box, he remembered making the box with her, every nick and  every sparkle was hand crafted by him and Blair.  Carefully he opened the box. Inside laid the necklace that was still as perfect as the day his mum first bought it. 
This was just  the thing that he needed..

..........
 "Hey '' Sophia lifted her head towards the guy in the corner.

"You're ok?" He said, his eyes never leaving the trail of blood on her face. She could hear everyone in the room telling him to shut up. 

"I'm doing just fine" she slurred out her head feeling heavy " well for the fact that I was kidnapped" a snort came from the corner of the cell, causing a small smile to pull on the corner of her face.

"What's your name?"

"Sophia, and you?"

"My name is Petro, odd circumstances, but nice to meet you", as this man stood up, Sophia saw what seemed to be a malnourished yet muscular man. He walked over and held out a hand.

"Nice to meet you too" she looked at his hand, unsure of what she was meant to do with her hands behind her back. The air was awkward for a few minutes as he lowered his hand.

"so....how did you wind up in a place like this?".

"Well, I was looking for the chosen person, the only person who can kill the witch who seeks power no matter the cost. Anyway, yeah, the witch found me and about 10 of her elite soldiers, I took out 4 before they finally got me. The only reason I'm alive is because I knew of the chosen ones' whereabouts, and that seems to be you." He looks at her, the small smile that was on his face no longer visible as. 

"Wait what, this can't be right." she looked at him again. He was serious.

"And now that they have found you and I have told you of your power, they have no use for me. Don't worry about me though, I'm gonna go out swinging." As Petro finished his sentence, the doors swung open and 2 guards walked in. Petro rushed at them but before he could do anything, the first guard drew his pistol and shot Petro directly between the eyes, killing him instantly.

"I knew that mouth would get him killed one of these days, such a shame" a small sigh pulled from the guards lips as he kicked his body off to the side.

Sophia sat wide eyed as she watched it all go down, her ears ringing. These people had no soul and no emotions, they were the devils in the flesh. what the hell was she meant to do now. The 'chosen person'. 'Yeah they have the wrong person for sure' Sophia thought leaning back into her restraints.
......
Alex stood in Blair's room, the objects he needed surrounding him. 

Alex circled the room placing a trail of raw magic. Stepping back, he admired his work. In a couple of hours he had managed to turn her room from the magical playground into a magic circle.

Once finished, this will become the location tracking used to find Sophia. He had to find her, even if it meant defying the magic laws. and possibly killing his self too. that's the true way of telling someone that you love them, sacrificing yourself.

right?

If he performed the spell correctly, Sophia's personal items will give the rough location of where Sophia is . At least that's what he had hoped, other wise....

well lets not think about it.

To finish the spell off he had to try to locate her through their bond, only then would he begin to gain her exact location.
If he didn't, then a singularity could form, warping time and space, swallowing the very fabric of his reality as well as the possible threat of death.

Grabbing the items from the floor, he stood in the middle of the circle. His hands gripping onto the objects tightly. He closed his eyes, bringing his hand up to his face. 

"Topothesia" he whispered, gently blowing into his hand. A puff of smoke came from his hand and circled around him forming a tornado, throwing all of Blair's possessions everywhere.

They began sparking before everything went still. 
Alex opened his palm, dropping the objects as if they were fire.

The objects fell to the ground, smashing at the impact. after a few minutes the shards began vibrating, moving closer to each other. each piece sparking as they sat next to each other. They had combined together to make a map. After several minutes the map had formed. A ring with his mothers gem sat in the middle of the map.  

He had done it.  He found where she was.