N.O 31 'You're supposed to be dead Bitch'

Sophia's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open. The sun beaming into my face made me shut my eyes. Once I opened my eyes again, I took in my surroundings. The fight was still in full swing.

The plan didn't work. My heart sank.

My body felt weak as I tried to drag myself up from the ground. My chest hurt like I was missing something vital, something that kept my heart beating had disappear

It almost felt as if all the reason to carry on going had died, like there was no point in any of this anymore. I tried dragging myself off the ground but I was too weak to move. I looked up at the ground in front of me. The green grass fading to red as each of our people fell to the ground.

One

By

One

I reached forward in one last attempt to help those who remained. My shaking arms grazed each piece of grass. Each one a cold reminder of the battle that we were losing second by second.

I reached forward, begging, pleading for a way out. For something that could end this pain. The suffering.

A cold object reached my fingers, I grabbed it. A knife laid in my grasp, my fingers gripping it like my last life line. This was it. My end.

Or was this my destiny. My eyes fluttered to the battlegrounds one last time. Each person upon that field is willing to sacrifice theirs for mine. Each warrior trying to fill out their final duty. Protecting the castle, their home from the evil that now laid within.

Was this going to ever end? Was this all worth the damage? Even if we did win. what happens to the families that are left behind.

Women without their loved ones. Mothers without their child and Children without their parents. Was the crown really worth all this?

This

Chaos?

I flinched as I saw another body flipped to the ground, their cold eyes staring into mine. As the blood poured out of their head branding them as death's property.

I turned my head to the opposite side. Pain rippled through my chest as I caught something.

no.... The knife thudded to the ground as my body welt limp.

N-no it can't be?!

A sob escaped my lungs. Tears falling down my face. It was only when my eyes met his that I realised why I hurt so bad.

"Alex" I whispered. My body wracked with sobs as I saw the love of my life. The reason I was fighting. Lay lifeless on the ground. His emerald eyes are dull. I tried to move towards him but I couldn't move. All I could do was stare at him.

"Alex" I whispered again. Yearning to be with him.

'Sweety' a voice called for me. But it came from behind me instead of in front of me where he laid.

"No" I choked out

' Blair, honey' a woman's voice called out.

'It's ok .' a cold hand was placed onto my shoulder. shivers taking over my body feeling as if I had just been electrocuted. Ripping my eyes from his. I found hers.

'Mom?' She nodded her head. My eyes fell on a silhouette not too far from behind. 'Dad?' I whispered. I felt a tear travel down my cheek as I watched him come closer.

He nodded.

'B-but your died' I sputtered out 'I watched you d-die' I flinched as the image of him dying replayed in my mind