~New Year Special!~

3rd Person P.O.V.
Dazai woke up beside his girlfriend. Awoken by the sound of Haruki's mumbles, he rose from the bed and quietly crept to his son's room.

He walked to the little boy's crib and picked him up, cradling him gently in his arms. It was roughly 7am but he decided that he'd let Y/n sleep a little longer, she's been so stressed lately with her father's disappearance, she could use some sleep.

An idea went off in his mind, "Haru, New Years is tomorrow. Do you wanna do something nice for Mommy?"

The brown haired boy clapped excitedly and giggled, "That settles it." Dazai said, grabbing a few things and placing them in a baby bag before quietly leaving.

He pulled out his phone, texted Chuuya, and they agreed on a meeting place. Dazai got there first, standing there with Haruki strapped to his chest(one of those baby things yk? where they're put in a thing attached to som- i'm not stupid i swear...i don't want to talk about it😭) Chuuya soon showed up, "Anyway, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, maybe make brownies and purchase illegal fireworks and share a passionate kiss under said fireworks." Dazai had his thumb and index finger lightly cupping his face wearing a goofy grin.

Chuuya let out a sigh before rolling his eyes, "You're a fucking idiot. Let's go."

The trio went to the store and got brownie mix, eggs, and other things they needed to make the brownies. Dazai contacted Ango asking him for fireworks and the tired man replied with, "Really? You're going to set off fireworks?"

"Yes!"

"Why don't you just go to the festival? Make her the brownies and just have a night out."

Dazai blinked before looking at Chuuya, "There's really a festival tonight?"

The small man tried to hold back a laugh as Dazai attempted to kick him. Chuuya dodged before falling to the floor, sobbing from uncontrollable laughter.

Dazai hung up on Ango and huffed, crossing his arms waiting for the ginger to be done with his laughter. Chuuya got up 7 minutes later, brushed himself off and looked at Dazai, beginning to cackle again.

"Hurry up. I don't have time for this."

Dazai went into a clothing store as Chuuya struggled to keep up. He looked through the clothing and picked out a yukata in Y/n's size.

He brought it to the register and paid for it, the woman put it in a bag before bowing, "Have a good new year sir!"

"You too!" He smiled and waved as he walked out. Chuuya stood, leaning against a telephone pole, "I hope it shocks you." Dazai said walking past him and down the street.

"Ya mad?" Chuuya started to laugh once again, "Give me the brownie stuff. I'll help make them."

"You know how to bake?"

"Better than you, Mr. CEO of toast."

"At least I have someone to make toast for, Mr. CEO of single."

"BI-"

Dazai took off running down the street, fleeing from an angry Chuuya and ran into Akutagawa, Gin, Tachihara, and Higuchi.

"Uh- hey guys." Dazai said, immediately getting behind them.

"DaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzAIIIIIIIII."

The group looked confused and watched as Dazai and Chuuya began to fight in the street, it was more like Chuuya was relentlessly attacking him and Dazai was just dodging.

"You guys!" Gin called out, getting both of their attention before they stopped. "What's your plan for New Years?"

"Shitty Dazai is making brownies but since he doesn't know anything about baking OR cooking. The Wonderful Chuuya is here to assist." Chuuya explained