When He Gets Out

Your P.O.V.
I woke up next to see Mori was asleep. I decided to get up and make something to eat so my lazy ass made a bowl of cereal, f/ce (favorite cereal) smacked.

I sat back down next to Mori and he softly groaned, he turned his head to look at me, "Good morning."

"Good morning Dad."

"I swear to god if you ate all the f/ce, I'll kill you."

I chuckled nervously trying to recall if I actually did eat all of it, Mori held his hands out for the bowl, I smiled then handed it to him.

"What should we do today?"

"I don't know, Chuuya probably feeling mad lonely right now." I sighed

"Aku has his sister." Mori gave the bowl back then proceeded to stretch, he looked like he slept wrong, "invite Chuuya over then, we can't have a member of our little family being lonely."

I nodded then pulled out my phone to text Chuuya,

4-23-20 5:41am
Me: ayo what up bitchhh🤪

ChuuChuu: you just-

ChuuChuu: tf you want😭

Me: mori and i were talking about thought your bitch ass was lonely so-😎

Me: you have full permission to bring that ass here😌

ChuuChuu: oh shit bet- i'm omw

Mori looked at my phone, "bet? You guys made a bet?"

"No, it's a teen thing Dad. Don't start saying it either." I recalled yesterday when he said 'period', "who even taught you 'period'? They got a lot of explaining to do."

"Hmm...I may have been watching YouTube."

"I-...alright."

A knock on the door was heard, Mori opened it to see Chuuya, "Chuuya!"

"Hey."

"ChuuChuu~" I patted the spot next to me, "come sit down, we're watching All American."

"Did you already finish the first season?"

"Yea, then she decided she was going to sleep." Mori stretched his shoulder again, "making me sleep wrong and shit."

"Brooo. I didn't watch the second season yet either, this is about to be so good."

"It better, I didn't stay up no 16 hours watching this shit for the second season to flop."

Mori sat on the other side of me after making popcorn and getting three sodas from the fridge (they can be of your choice since idk a lot of soda brands)

Chuuya started intensely at the tv, while I had my eyes on the hallway. Mori looked confusedly at me, "everything alright?"

"Yes, sorry." I thought I heard something, must've been my imagination. Besides even if it was real I have Chuuya, one the strongest members of the mafia. My attention soon also fell on the tv.

"OH SHIT!" Chuuya shouted, "They just gonna do them like that?!"

"Chuuya calm down, it's just a show." I patted his shoulder, he looked at me then laughed.

"Hey, remember that time when we got shot at?" He asked

Mori's head snapped towards us, "come again?"

"Oh, when we were on a mission, well my second mission back, while we were leaving we got shot at."

"Good thing Aku has that like shield type thing." He was talking about Rashomon, but I didn't remember there being a 'shield type thing'.

I tilted my head, "huh. Well." I shrugged, turning my attention back towards the tv.

Mori and Chuuya occasionally voiced their opinions about the show and when the first episode was over I thought of something, "Dad, tell Chuuya what we talked about yesterday."

Chuuya's face began to go pale, "w-what you guys talk about?"

"About how he thought I called Dazai 'daddy'?" I eyed Mori, "I didn't forget."

Mori ran his hair through his hair and after explaining it, Chuuya nodded then proceeded to look at me, "I- I have no words."

"You could say something like 'disrespectful'."

"Okay look, it's a fathers job to know those things!" Mori defended himself

"Is it? I didn't know you needed to know what I call him."

"Oh my-...look, it was just a thought. Just like it was a question." Mori said, probably knowing he didn't make sense

"That- alright."

We began to argue.

Chuuya sat there silently then spoke, "wow. Woooow."

He turned our heads towards him, "Dazai really out here getting you guys arguing over the stupidest shit." He laughed

"I miss him." I pouted

"Him or the dick?" Chuuya asked, laughing.

Mori's eyes widened then glared right into my soul, "look man, I'll have you know I am not sexually active."

"That better be on period." Mori said holding his glare.

"That's on period."

I turned my head towards Chuuya then spoke again, "Now I should really beat your ass for trying to get to me fucked up."

"What? I don't believe you're not sexually active and tHaT's On PeRioD."

"Well I'm not! I swear! When Dazai gets out, we'll settle this matter!"

When he gets out...I missed him.
————————————————————————
i wanted to try and write more happy chapters so this is my best attempt at the moment, i'm currently both hungry and sad. i have a 2 page essay to write for history and as mori has said "that ain't it chief"