To being Lonely!

3rd Person P.O.V.
The dark haired male snuck back into the bar, the lie he had told was he needed to go to the bathroom.

He sat down and waited for the two to come back. Tachihara clung to Gin while Akutagawa glared at him. Higuchi, who was already drunk, laughed loudly while pawing at the pale skinned man.

Y/n and Nikolai finally returned, he sat down quietly while Dazai looked upon his girlfriend with big eyes of concern. He pulled her close to him and she just sat there. Author-Chan tried to grab Nikolai's hand but he stood up instead, "I'm going home. I'm not feeling it."

Before either of his partners could react or try to convince him to stay he was already gone. Fyodor grabbed Author-Chan's hand, "lets go home, you've had enough anyway."

Author-Chan wore a sad expression before holding her arms out to Fyodor, "come on." He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. His hands hooked under her legs as he turned to the group, "sorry, we should get going to."

Author-Chan, who wasn't necessarily drunk but definitely wasn't just tipsy, waved before smiling. She placed her head into the crook of Fyodor's neck and her arms went limp over his shoulders.

Everyone who sensed the tension wasn't keen on the idea of saying anything about it. It was silent until our favorite short, drunk, Chuuya decided to speak up, "what happened outside?" He slurred.

Y/n looked to the side before picking up a bottle, Dazai sighed before explaining the situation, "now I don't personally know what happened outside but my instinct tells me it has something to do with that."

Akutagawa who had no chill, turned his head towards Y/n, "Why'd you ask him that? You should've known how he would've reacted."

"I don't really believe everything Dazai says so I wanted to hear him say it..." the girl said quietly

Chuuya followed Akutagawa, "It was kinda your fault. Of course I don't blame you, Dazai is a fucking liar not to mention a whiny bitch."

Dazai blinked before nodding his head slightly, "I'll remember that troll."

"Call me a troll again you bastard." Chuuya said, beginning to activate his ability.

"Ayoooo, there's people around. AYOOO DON'T DO THAT HERE." Tachihara began to stand up, as if he was getting ready to run.

Gin giggled before standing up as well, "We should go."

Tachihara wrapped his arm around her waist before turning and looking Akutagawa dead in the eyes saying, "We have matters to attend to."

Akutagawa slammed his hands on the table, "So help me god Tachihara- I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE."

Higuchi looked at the three, confused. Dazai stood up next, "Well I suppose we'll leave to." He extended his hand to Y/n who hesitantly grabbed it and stood up.

Chuuya put his legs on the table, "Akutagawa, Higuchi. You bitches ain't going no fucking where."

Higuchi nodded before signaling to the waiter(i'm not sure if they're called waiters but-) for another round.

The couples left, leaving the three. Chuuya had everyone grab a shot, "to being lonely!"

Higuchi shed a tear began raising her shotglass, "HELL YEA."

Akutagawa, who was already mad, laughed before raising his, "Okay, bet."

The trio laughed and spoke about different experiences they've had with others and things they want to try.

"I seen this new sushi place and I am DYING to try it." Higuchi slurred with a reddened face.

"I'll go with you man." Chuuya smiled while ordering another round of shots, "The Lonely Gang stay together!"

"On god." Higuchi crossed her arms nodding in agreement.

Akutagawa, who didn't drink often, nodded leaning against Chuuya's shoulder, "Yea!" He sounded sleepy.

Chuuya looked at the darker haired male before deciding to pack it up. He gave Higuchi a look before he threw one of Akutagawa's arms over his shoulder, Higuchi who stood on the other side did the same with his other hand.

They carried Akutagawa and walked out of the bar, they decided to crash at Higuchi's house. After they had finally arrived after what felt like HOURS of walking. They finally made it to Higuchi's apartment.

After entering, they put Akutagawa in bed, they stayed up to watch a movie. Chuuya, who got emotional over the movie, started yelling, "Why they kill him like that?!"

"Shh! Aku is sleeping."

Not too long later, both fell asleep on the couch, leaning against one another.
————————————————————————
this chapter was brought to you by yours truly, who is currently in chemistry, i hope you guys are having a better time in online school than i am😤 hate this shit😡, be safe everyone!❤️ also the bar i had written into this chapter is one of those you sit in front of the bartender ones but there's also like booths around the room so that's why i said waiter, just for anyone who might be confused, have a good day!