A measly 500?

Your P.O.V.
I went to Mori's office, B/f following behind me, "are you sure about this? What if he orders a hit on me?" He said nervously

I waved my hand in a childish motion, "he won't trust me. Once I say you're working with us he'll smile and welcome you aboard."

I opened the door without knocking and not to my surprise, another meeting. I seen a man that went to the previous one

~a lil flashback~

"Get out now or I'll start filling each and everyone of you with lead."

~end of flashback~

I smiled then waved, "Father, could I have a moment outside really fast? It's important."

Mori stood up then excused himself from the meeting, he followed me outside and shut the door behind us.

"So-"

"Who's he?" He asked in a annoyed tone

B/f flinched and chuckled nervously, "I-I uh- I'm B/f...I was once a member of the rats and now I'm helping Y/n out."

"I remember you. You were one of the prisoners she captured."

"Yes..."

Mori glared at me, "what's the meaning of this?"

"Hmm? Meaning of what?"

"Didn't you write in your report you had killed all 7?"

I sighed then played with my hair, "Boss, I wrote that because I couldn't let it get out that one of the rats one is now working for the mafia, that's why I wanted to come today and tell you personally so you were made aware. What's the harm anyway?"

"The harm?" I could already tell he was irritated but I felt like I was only pissing him off further

I grabbed his hand then pulled him into a hug, "I'll come by later alone, go back to your meeting. You shouldn't let the others see you this irritated, it's bad for business."

I heard him sigh deeply then he placed one hand on my head then put his forehead against mine, "of course, I'll summon you later."

He turned away from me and walked back into the room, saying nothing else.

"I see what you mean when you said you feel the bond is forced but he's definitely genuine."

"Come on. I'll just visit him later."

"Do you have any idea what could make him so irritated?"

"Probably the meeting. I've never seen him lose his cool before, I just hope he remembers what I said."

"About how being irritated is bad for business? What does that mean by the way?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. When your angry you act out of anger not taking time to analyze and process the consequences that will follow. Mori being so high on the food chain, he needs to maintain a leveled head at all times because one slip up could cost his life."

"I see but you're like the guard dog right?"

I chuckled dryly, "Yes I'm Mori's guard dog. Nothing will happen to him as long as I'm alive that's why most people aim for me first. Those who don't know the Port Mafia or the people in it just go for Mori and that's where it gets really bloody."

"Mori is capable of self defense right?"

"Of course, I'm his example. Everything I am capable of Mori taught me. I'm extremely skilled because Mori was my mentor."

"Mentor?! I thought he was your father?!"

"Mentor, Father, Boss, all of which Mori is to me. I follow his every order, which is why I'm far more hostile than the rest of the Mafia. I was raised to be that way. Mori isn't the best father but he gave me some sort of childhood where I was able to forget I was a mafioso and act like a child. Mori is the best thing that ever happened to me, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be alive."

"Speaking of past tense, what was your past like? I mean before you met Mori."

"Bad, traumatizing, frightening, any bad adjective you can describe it as. I was never a child growing up, at 6 I had the mind set of a 20 year old then it grew into a really unstable mindset. I was put on medication when I joined the mafia to keep myself at bay because I'm not only a danger to my enemies. I'm a danger to the mafia, Mori, and even myself."

"So you're like- bad shit crazy? Or am I reading this wrong?"

"Anyway going back to Mori, he's a great man, he tries his best and he tried his hardest to mold me into something that can't be hurt anymore."

"Yes but not being hurt is also a weakness, how are you supposed to communicate your feelings if you don't know how you feel?"

"Who cares? People are surprised that someone as unstable as me can walk around and not lose control of myself."

"Unstable...why do you keep using that term?"

"I use it because it's a correct term."

"And how is that?"

"I suffer from many different possible mental illnesses, seeing the world through my eyes isn't something I'd want anyone to live through."

"I see. Well you said you take medication? Is it weekly or daily?"

"Daily; 5 different pills then I use a needle."

"A needle?"

"I inject it into my thigh, it keeps me heavily sedated throughout the day, if I were to lose control of myself, it would still be extremely hard because of my strength but I would be a lot more easy to handle."

"You mainly rely on brute strength, if you were to lose control-"

"She starts attacking everything she sees out of rage. She has a really hot head."

I turned around and seen Mori walking towards us, "Boss."

"Despite all the talk most of the members like to do, Y/n is not weak, far from it, her strength is something to fear."

"You mean when she loses control?"

"She already had said even if she does lose control it's hard to stop her right? It is. She has a high kill count even for that in the mafia."

"Doesn't Dazai have 138 conspiracy murders? That's high right?"

"Sure but that's only conspiracy, Dazai has probably killed more than that. Going back to her kill count." He grabbed my right cheek, "The Mafia executive, Y/n L/n, has killed over 500 people and counting."

B/f stood there completely shocked.

I looked at Mori then in a complete serious tone, "I thought it was 600?"

"Well, kill some more rat members and it will be." He let go and ruffled my hair, "I want to see you in my office later still."

"A mission?"

"Yes." He began to walk away, he lifted a hand and waved to us without turning around. He turned the corner and disappeared.

"So uh- you don't plan to kill me right?"

"Only if you give me a reason to."
————————————————————————
you know i'm kinda sorta starting to feel this break but they keep pushing school back, first we were supposed to go back monday, then it was april 21, now it's may 1. i- anyway as always stay safe~