Yukito Ayatsuji

Your P.O.V.
"B/f, hurry up!" I shouted from my office in an attempt find out more about this Yukito guy.

B/f came running in with files, "here this was all I could find."

I sighed, looking at the 4 or 5 folders he was holding, "I looked in literally EVERY place we keep files on other people. I can't believe you had the nerve to tell me to hurry up when you're not-"

I pointed at the door, he stopped talking and turned around, Mori entered, "Y/n, can I speak to you in private?"

"Yes. B/f, excuse yourself."

He bowed in front of Mori then said, "I'll be off."

He opened the door and closed it behind him, I put the files aside, "so what's up?"

"Who are you trying to find information for?"

"A man named Yukito."

Mori went a little pale, "Y-Yukito? Like the detective?"

"Yea, I met him at the bar yesterday and he beat me in a drinking contest."

"Y/n, Yukito is nothing less than dangerous to people like us. His gift is said to kill criminals without him even touching them."

"So he like on some Light from Death Note type shit?" (i love that show🥺)

"What?" Mori asked in confusion.

"Nothing, continue."

"Don't pursue him at all, he's the main reason us mafiosos are laying low right now."

"Okay, I'll be careful."

He stood up, "Alright well, Chuuya and Aku should be returning from their mission soon, knock yourself out with those files."

"Okay."

He walked to the door, "Hey Dad, can you bring B/f back in here?"

"Yea sure."

He left and a few minutes later B/f came back.

"Alright so, what have we found out so far?"

"Just his name and a brief description of his gift."

B/f sighed, "his gift?"

"If I was single, I'd say he's kinda cute."

"But you're not single and you already said it, so I'm telling Dazai!"

"Oh come on! I said 'kinda' he could never top Dazai in attractiveness!"

I opened a file, and started to read. I sighed, "have you gotten anything?"

"Nope, if you don't mind me asking, what we're you and Mori talking about?"

"How dangerous Yukito is."

"Dangerous? A man that looks like that?"

"I know, he at the very least looks like a more serious and quiet person, I didn't see where the danger lies until Mori told me about his ability."

"His ability?"

"Yes, apparently his ability is like Ranpo's expect way more deadly, the criminals die an accidental death or whatever."

"So he's like Kira from Death Note?"

I placed my hand to my lips and smiled, "this is why you're my bestfriend B/f."

"Ayeeee." We started to mess around until I realized we needed to find more about him.

"How unfortunate that these files don't say much about his personality."

"Well if he kills criminals he must be pretty emotionless."

I picked up another file and opened it, "Hey, look at this."

B/f got up and stood behind me as we both began to look at the paper.

Yukito Ayatsuji

Age: ???Gender: MaleStatus: ActiveOccupation: DetectiveAbility: Another          - allows him to see the criminal in any murder case and they die an accidental death, no matter where they are in the world

Age: ???
Gender: Male
Status: Active
Occupation: Detective
Ability: Another
          - allows him to see the criminal in any murder case and they die an accidental death, no matter where they are in the world.

————————————————————————
okay let me start by saying the picture is not mine and is owned by it's credited source, i'm also fully aware that ranpo doesn't actually have an ability. anyway now that that's out of the way, i'm tired...and hungry. this chapter is probably the shortest i've ever written and that is because i am lacking ideas so my not so creative mind doesn't want to write anymore. i apologize