🍋BackBREAKERS

**BEFORE YOU CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED(NO CAP, SINCE THIS SHIT DISPLAYS MY KINKS/FETISHES/THINGS I MAY WANT TO TRY, I CONSIDER THIS SPICY ASF, also this is absolute shit because my horny ass thought of this while i was in childhood development😳)**

3rd Person P.O.V.
Author-Chan came home from the store and told Nikolai and Fyodor to help with the groceries. The two came out, their hairs a mess, their clothes, even worse.

She knew she had interrupted something, she wore a expressionless face before blinking a few times. "Nevermind I'll do it, you guys get back to whatever the fuck you were doing."

Fyodor went beside her and began to unload bags, "we'll help you."

After a while, the three were almost done putting up the groceries. Nikolai smirked before suddenly groping Author-Chan, "I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU TRICK ASS BITCH." She yelled before smacking the absolute SHIT out of Nikolai with a chessecake.

Once she had realize what she had done, she immediately began to apologize, "I-I'M SORRY YOU TOOK ME BY SURPRISE AND I-"

Nikolai laughed before pinning her to the counter, "Hey Fyodor, go get them."

"Huh? Them? What the fuck is a "them"? Hey! Niko! Stop- AH~"

Nikolai pressed himself against her, causing her to let out a loud moan. Her eyes went big, confused, her face soon flushed before she covered her mouth.

"Aw~ that was cute Author-Chan~ do it again."

"N-No you perverted clown!"

Seconds later, Fyodor came back into the kitchen with ropes. Nikolai gave him a kiss before taking the ropes from him and tying his girlfriend up, "YOOOO. WAIT- I AIN'T READY FOR ALL THIS-"

"You'll be fine, we'll be gentle." The darker haired male whispered, causing shivers to run up her spine.

"How are we gonna do this?" Nikolai teasingly thought to himself admiring his art, "Should we take turns or maybe do her at the same time?"

"SIR I AM A VIRGIN-"

"I say same time." Fyodor kissed on her neck, before beginning to unbutton her shirt.

"WAIT THATS ILLEGAL-"

Nikolai spread her legs before sticking his tongue in her mouth, Author-Chan who had been hot and bothered from the start, immediately kissed the lustful man back.

Fyodor went to work on her neck, leaving hickies and bit down hard not only drawing blood but causing her to moan into Nikolai's mouth.

Some of the grocery bags that weren't already unpacked fell to the floor, none of the three even caring. Nikolai scooted Author-Chan further onto the counter, getting impatient and practically ripped her shirt off.

They switched positions, Fyodor was now between her legs while Nikolai kissed her ear before biting down a bit on it. Fyodor's hands moved to her thighs, caressing and squeezing them before way up to the hem of her sweats as he began to untie them then slip them off.

The newly exposed skin sent the two men into overdrive, neither of them could take their hands off of the smaller female.

Nikolai forced Fyodor down so he could lock lips with the brunette once again. The dark haired male began to kiss her thighs, licking his way up to her no-no square.

Author-Chan's breath hitched, she was somewhat scared. Her first time with not one but TWO men? Now that's a story she could tell her grandchildren, when they're the proper age of course.