Placement

3rd Person P.O.V.
Sigma and B/n were sitting on the couch watching a movie, the past few days were spent cleaning the dirty apartment.

The older male let out a yawn before leaning his head against B/n's shoulder, he smiled at him before beginning to run his fingers through his hair.

Sigma hummed lightly, pushing himself closer to the h/c haired male, who wrapped his arm around Sigma's shoulder and rested his head on his.

They were comfortable and relaxing before the door was kicked down, "B/N!" Someone screamed from down the hallway. B/n immediately reached for handcuffs and put them on Sigma's wrists then moved across the couch from him.

Teruko walked in and seen Sigma sitting there, confused but also shocked, "What's he doing here?"

"I thought it'd be nice for him to stretch his legs a little bit besides my apartment needed a cleaning."

"You had him clean?"

"Yea, did you think I was gonna do it?" He laughed before removing the handcuffs from Sigma, "Why don't you go make us some tea or something?"

Sigma made the 'bitch what?' face before understanding that he needed to get out of the room, he got up and excused himself to the kitchen. Teruko took a seat next to B/n, "How do you think the Mafia will respond to Mori's capture?"

"Knowing my sister...violently."

**With Mori**
Taking a deep breath was the only way to calm him down at this point, fearing the absolute worst for his organization, his daughter, his grandson...

Mori, with cuffed hands and an anklet, roamed stressfully around his cell, he recalled what happened that day.

**flashback time**
It was just a normal day for Mori, he walked down the street, he ordered a coffee and got Elise her daily sweets from his favorite cafe, it was all usual until...

"Mori Ogai."

He looked over his shoulder and seen a h/c male standing there, smiling ever so slightly.

"Ahh, you're B/n I presume?"

"You were able to tell?"

"Of course, the two of you are twins after all."

The boy stood there for a moment before looking up at him, his e/c orbs stared angrily at Mori, "And just like your sister, you can't hide your anger that well."

Elise suddenly disappeared, Mori's head snapped in her direction, watching her fade away. He heard footsteps walking closer to the two of them and soon from each direction.

He was completely surrounded, "Good work B/n."

"I was right~" Jono smiled

Mori tried to summon Elise again and it didn't work. He felt a surge of panic come over him and what would happen if his capture got out to the mafia. The only plan he had was to retreat and he did just that.

He ran away from the group but just as fast as he ran, B/n stood in front of him, completely cutting him off. Mori seen no way out so he raised his hands above his head, "I'm surrendering okay?"

B/n flashed a sadistic smile, "So soon? We never ever got the fun part."

A chill raced up the older man's spine as he heard those words, beads of sweat dropped down his forehead as he felt himself being handcuffed.

"Who was that kid...?" was the only thing he was thinking of, of course he knew who the young man was, he just didn't expect...that. He was so focused in thought when he was pulled out of it, he stood in front of a building.

Jono led Mori down to a cell, it was next to a different cell that looked like it had been used up until recently. Once Mori was inside, he sat there just thinking.

**Present time and with B/n, Teruko, etc.**
"So you really allowed a criminal to stay in your house?"

"Not that big of an issue, he's under 24 hour surveillance." B/n said playfully, "Besides he makes good company."

Sigma came back into the room carrying a tray with two glasses on it, he put it down and mumbled something. Teruko seemed to be annoyed at his presence and shooed him away, "He can't stay here."

"He will stay here, he's my maid."

Teruko stared at B/n in disbelief but didn't argue further, she got up and walked down the hall and slammed the door shut.

"You can come back in now." B/n called out, Sigma opened the door slightly and peeked his head through, "She's gone?"

"Yea, seems like your permanent living arrangement will be here." He smiled before patting the couch. Sigma sat down next to him and smiled, "As long as you pick up some house chores I'll be fine."

B/n laughed, "Yea no, you're the maid here."

The two shared a laugh before turning their attention to the tv, "Oh the movie's over..."

"Wanna watch another one?"

"Yea sure." Sigma smiled, lazily throwing his legs over B/n's thighs and wrapping his arms around his neck, "I could get used to this."

B/n smiled, "So can I."
—————————————————————
finished finally, did i speed write this in a single day? yea❤️ do i regret making it a sorta fluff chapter? no❤️ i'll see you guys soon because i'm gonna try and develop an actual schedule of uploading chapters, stay hydrated and safe. til next time🥰✌🏻