Finding Out

Your P.O.V.
Roughly a week later, I began to feel really sick and started taking time off. B/f had told me he'd hold down the fort while I'm gone.

Dazai looked at me, "do you want something to eat?"

"No I'm not hungry." I turned over, "it doesn't even feel like I'll be able to keep the food down anyway."

"You need to eat though." He told me before before pulling out his phone. He called someone and began speaking, "Tanizaki, can you come over to my house really quick? It'll be fast I promise."

Minutes later, a knock was heard at the door, "Y/n, I'll be back." He kissed my forehead as I weakly nodded before watching him leave the room.

I took his scent in, then relaxed. My eyes closed and the pain felt as if it stopped for a moment.

The next time I opened them, Dazai was patting my back. I must've fell asleep.

He chuckled softly then helped me sit up, he placed a tray in front of me and as I was about to grab the spoon, he took it. "Say ah~"

"You're so annoying." I said before opening my mouth. I looked at the door and there stood Tanizaki, I smiled at him and mouthed a "thank you" before he nodded and waved.

"Do you think you're pregnant?" Dazai asked, after making sure Tanizaki was gone.

"Oh I don't know, never really been pregnant before."

Dazai sat next to me and held me tightly, "Sorry, I guess I'm dying to know if I'm going to be a father."

"You know, we can't commit double suicide if we have a child right?"

Dazai smiled, "I'm more than happy to throw that fantasy away to live a life with you Y/n."

I laid my head on his chest, "well I don't want to get up so I'll take the test in a few days."

"Okay." He kissed my head before tucking me into bed again. He laid down next to me, lazily draping his arm over my stomach.

B/f's P.O.V.
I frantically searched through files side by side with Chuuya, "FUCK." He screamed

"Oh man, Mori's gonna kill us!" I complained, Chuuya tossed the file aside and began to spread everything out. What I mean by "spread everything out" is he literally took all of the files and knocked them on the floor

"We'll cover more like this!" He said before kicking away the files he wasn't interested in.

Aku walked in the room silently at first then seen Chuuya and myself kicking the files all around the room, he stood there shocked then turned around and tried to quietly exit the room

"Akutagawa!" Chuuya shouted, "Perfect more hands! Come on we're searching for a file."

"So you're messing up Y/n's office to find a specific file."

"Yes, Mori said he wanted it before 3, look at the time!" I pointed to the clock that read 2:45pm

"Have fun getting your limbs broken." He walked to the door

"Help us or no figs after work." Chuuya simply said and Akutagawa froze in place before turning around and he also began to kick the files surrounding him, "what are we looking for?"

"A file of some guy named Yukito."

We looked at the clock again 2:53.

"OH SHIT WE'RE DEAD!" I wiped my face hen began to kick the files at a faster speed.

Another few minutes went by, "I got it!" Chuuya claimed before running to the door, the two of us ran after him as we raced to Mori's office, knocking on the door.

"Come in."

Chuuya opened the door, panting, "here's the file."

"Thank you Chuuya. Now go clean her office, I know you went through a lot of trouble trying to find it since she has a habit of not doing her work on time."

"Yessir." He said sadly.

We were sent back to Y/n's office to clean the mess we made.

-A few days later-

Dazai's P.O.V.
I watched Y/n sleep, it seemed that all she did lately was that. She never wanted to get up or eat. I guess I couldn't really blame her.

I woke up her, "hey babe, don't you think it's time to wake up?"

She groaned softly before sitting up, I smiled before getting up and going to the kitchen, I managed to make toast and brought it to her.

"It's burnt." She lazily complained after taking a bite.

"Hey! I tried!"

"How do you burn bread? That doesn't even make sense. You're the type of person that can probably fucking burn water."

"You can't burn water!" I turned my head defensively

"But the water can evaporate in the pot meaning the pot would be dry, therefore you burnt the water."

"I love it when you try and make sense of something that you can't." I laid my head down on the bed and watched her finish her burnt toast, "Hey! If it was burnt why'd you eat it?"

"Because I'm hungry, I'm going to the bathroom."

After a few minutes, she came back out, "Dazai."

"What is it love?" I was making the bed but I turned my head to her.

She was crying, she held the test up, "we're going to have a baby."

I was too shocked to say anything, I immediately let go of the covers and walked to her, "w-we are?"

She nodded while smiling, tears made their way to my eyes and I hugged her tightly, I kissed her lips before getting on my knees and placed my head to her tummy, "I'm so happy."
————————————————————————
teehee i stopped doing work to write this so yolo, anyway i have to write a page on gandhi and mandela so that's gonna be fun but i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, preggo😭🖐🏻 oh btw i trimmed my hair last night😌