Dream?

**LITTLE GORE WARNING**

Your P.O.V.
I woke up next to Dazai, I soon realized what time it was so I got dressed and left. Apparently that bastard never woke me up to answer my phone, I never returned to headquarters last night as I told Mori I was. He must've been worried?

I went in hq and walked straight for Mori's office, I knocked twice.

"Come in."

"Dad, sorry I didn't-"

"I'm not upset Y/n, Dazai actually called last night telling me you were drunk."

"He did?" I asked shocked, like usual the bastard had a plan.

"Of course, he does always have a plan." My father folded his hands in front of his mouth then looked at me, "however I do have a mission for you."

"And that is?"

"I need you to assassinate Fyodor Dostoevsky."

"Dad, I can't do that." I said almost immediately.

"Why not? You are a mafia executive, as such you must be ready to lay down your life if I so ordered."

"No, I understand all that. I've been hurt multiple times defending you. I AM the most loyal member of the mafia. What I meant is, I can't assassinate someone who is already one step ahead, think about it Dad, he wants this. As long as we continue to pursue him...Dad he knows about everyone in the mafia, our abilities, everything that was written in those files. He already killed an executive. What exactly am I going to do? I don't have the type of power other mafia members-"

"Y/n, I understand this completely. You are the most reliable for this mission, that is why I'm giving it to you. He doesn't have a thing on you, you were never mentioned in those files making you the only person he knows absolutely nothing about. That's why I'm giving this mission to you."

"Dad, we don't know his true ability either. I know his ability doesn't allow him to control space and consciousness. I know because I would've done exactly what he did. He sold that information to a bounty hunter purposely. So his actual ability remains a secret."

"Y/n, as I said before, you are the only person that can do this. Is there a reason you don't want to?"

"No sir, I just don't see the point of continuing to pursue him. We've been playing into his hands from the start."

"Y/n." Mori said, I was able to hear annoyance in his voice, "will you accept the mission or not?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "I will accept the mission."

He smiled, "good."

I was handed a piece of paper then walked out of his office, "shit."

Fyodor Dostoevsky...

I'm supposed to assassinate him?

I went back to my apartment and went to sleep. I began dreaming of something horrid.

Chuuya and Akutagawa were with me on a mission. When it began to head south, instead of us finding our target, they found us. We began to fight, a fire was spreading around us. They were both heavily wounded along with myself. Chuuya muttered a phrase,

"Grantors of dark disgrace, you need not wake me again."

Corruption, Aku used Rashomon to get us both behind Chuuya. After a few minutes of Chuuya's nonstop fighting, he fell to the floor.

He didn't eliminate the target, Fyodor Dostoevsky and Nikolai Gogol stood behind a giant rock figure.

Akutagawa now attempted to protect me by lunging into action as well, I went to Chuuya's aid. He laid there, battered and bruised. I watched as the remainder of his life exited his body, I watched as my best friend took his last dying breath, I watched as he died in my arms.

I held him for a second then jumped holding his corpse in my arms, getting him out of harms way. I fought alongside Akutagawa against a gray long haired man. Akutagawa soon ran out of energy, unable to move he was crushed by the rock's fist, that didn't stop the giant, it kept hitting the Earth, breaking whatever was left of Aku, I ran towards it and kicked its hands, shattering it.

Akutagawa laid there, bloody, unresponsive. I quickly grabbed his corpse and laid it down next to Chuuya. I had to retreat, but then...

The giant hand reached out of me, I attempted to get away but was unable to, I began using my brute strength to break its hold on me. It also didn't work. My knuckles were bloody and my both of my hands were completely damaged. I couldn't defend myself, I was slammed into the ground, then my leg was broken. I was unable to do anything, the mission...

The mission was failed.

What was the mission again? I thought in my final moments

The giant held me by my waist, squeezing me, breaking my ribs, then Fyodor said something to the man controlling it,

"She's too weak to fight back, finish it."

The man smiled, "of course Master Fyodor."

The giant used its two hands to hold me by my arms, then pulled, I screamed out in agony and he was pulling my body apart, when he decided my screams sufficed, the giant used more strength to rip me in half. In my final moment I seen the face of Mori. How disappointed he was, I failed my first mission.

Y/n L/n, Chuuya Nakahara, and Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, 3 of the 5 mafia executives, have fallen to the Rats in the House of the Dead. The 3 executives died in action.

Right the mission was...To assassinate Fyodor Dostoevsky.

I sprung out of bed, sweating profusely.
————————————————————————
hey y'all! i said after finals i was gonna update way more so hehehehe here we go, so like i just want to say this hurt my heart writing because i love chuwuya and Akuwu so much🥺 they are my babies😭 sorry for a little more gory chapter and sorry that i really just wrote the deaths of two of my favorite characters😔