Your what?!

Your P.O.V.
Dazai and I were at the doctor for my ultrasound.

"Your baby is healthy." She said excitedly, "the due date is coming up yes?"

"July yes." I smiled, grabbing Dazai's hand. He held my hand tightly before also putting on a goofy grin.

After we got home, Dazai held me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just scared, that's all."

Dazai wasn't a man who opened up about his feelings or his fears and insecurities. I was the only person in the entire world to see this side of him. He was so honest with me that it made me feel like I was more like a family member than his girlfriend sometimes. I played with his hair and said, "it's okay. Honestly I'm scared too."

"Well I mean, the baby is coming out of you. I'd be scared too."

I chuckled softly, "that's not what I'm scared of. I'm scared that I won't be a good enough mother-...and I'll resort to violence like mine did."

"I know, but all we can do is try our hardest to be ideal parents. Besides I think you'll be a great mom!"

"You're definitely taking parental classes." I laughed. He pouted before saying, "I wasn't the one who came from an abusive household."

"Oh yea? Well I wasn't the one who shot corpses for fun, you deranged fuck."

We both started laughing. Dazai smiled before kissing me softly, "I think, in the end, we'll be somewhat good parents."

"Right." I agreed.

"And the baby will not work for the Mafia."

"Ohhh! So you think the Agency is safer?!"

"Welllll-"

"Shut up, don't answer that."

Dazai let out a tiny chuckle, I sighed, "are you going to take time off work?"

"Huh? Oh yea, of course. My son is going to be born!" He said dramatically

"I really hope he doesn't get your dramatic shit." I crossed my arms.

"I really hope he doesn't get- no you're perfect." He said before placing a kiss on my forehead, "and you were put on this Earth to have our perfect baby!

I nodded before cracking a smile. "I want to see Chuuya."

"The nerve of you-"

"What? It's wrong of me to see my bestfriend?"

"When it's Chuuya, yes."

"Pwease?"

Dazai crossed his arms before looking away from me. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his waist, "pretty please~?"

He turned his head again, I kissed and nibbled at his neck, he let out a defeated sigh before finally nodding.

"Yay!"

"No alcohol though."

"What?!...Right the baby." I said sadly before rubbing my stomach. Dazai smiled, "I was surprised that you actually managed to stay sober for 9 months."

"Hey! Stop acting like I'm that bad of an alcoholic!"

"You are...you really are." Dazai's normal smirk came back, "and with the little baby, you won't be able to go out to bars anymore."

I pouted, "nooo!"

"Unless I say so, of course." He smiled.

I folded my arms across my chest and immediately turned my head away from him, "meanie."

He sighed, he seemed slightly annoyed, "I'll text Chuuya."

I turned back to him and grabbed his hands, "yay!"

He got off the bed and left the room for a minute or two. Dazai opened the door and signaled for me to come out. I got up and waddled my way over to him. He kissed my shoulder before sitting me on the couch.

A knock at the door was heard a second or two after. Dazai opened it to reveal a panting Chuuya, "is she okay?!"

"Hmm? Oh Y/n? Yes of course she is!"

"You bastard! You told me-"

"Chuu!" I said excitedly, extending my arms to him. He lazily hit Dazai's chest with the back of his hand before walking over to me and hugging me.

"Dazai, I'm getting real tired of these stupid ass texts."

"Why on Earth would she be in danger when she has such a strong man to protect her?" He responded proudly.

"Strong man? Where? I'm at hq most of the time."

I laughed and looked at my tall boyfriend who looked offended but yet also defeated.

Dazai came over to kiss me before walking to the front door, "You two have fun now~"

"You're leaving?" I asked sadly

"I don't want to be in the same room as short stack over there so yes but have no fear baby, I will return!"

"No one cares if you return or die asshat."

I giggled, "Y/n, how dare you betray me!"

"It was funny!"

He turned to the door, faked a sniffle and opened it, "I see where we stand, goodbye." He said dramatically before closing the door behind him, leaving Chuuya and I by ourselves.

We laughed after he left and began to catch up, he told me things that had been happening at work and how him and Rebecca had hit it off well so they're going on their 2nd date.

He told me about Gin and Tachihara actually making their relationship official and Akutagawa started coming out of his shell to make more friends. The Detective Agency seemed to be doing alright as well, everything was good.

"And Fyodor and Nikolai?" I asked

"Uh- no ones heard from them in a while, we're a little concerned on what they're doing."

I moved the sheets to the side, attempting to get up when something felt wrong, Chuuya looked at me concerned, "what's wrong?"

"I-I think my water just broke-"

"Your what?!"
————————————————————————
my birthday is on monday🤩 lowkey looking forward to it unlike past years, i hope you guys are all healthy and safe, make sure to stay hydrated😤🤚🏻