Plans for the Future

Your P.O.V.
The next few months of the pregnancy went smoothly but my emotions were all over the place.

A week or two ago, I had gotten really mad at Dazai because he didn't get the right ice cream when he did but I wouldn't let him explain. It's been like this for a while now, I'm really clingy and cuddly one moment and the next I act as if I want to rip him apart.

Dazai knocked softly on the door before opening it, "Love? Are you feeling better?"

"Get out." I said before grabbing a pillow and throwing it softly at him. He smiled before catching it, he took a deep breath and said, "You know...I can't imagine what you're going through but baby I'm here and if you need to talk I'll listen."

He came closer and wrapped his arm around me before placing a gentle kiss on my temple, "I love you."

I melted into his arms and my mood immediately changed, "I love you too." I mumbled softly, placing a tiny kiss on his bandaged hand.

I felt something move in my stomach, I smiled and rubbed my rounded tummy before Dazai moved in front of me, placing his forehead near my hands, "do you wanna kick for daddy?"

Nothing happened for a few seconds then a tiny kick surfaced and gently  bumped Dazai's forehead, "that's a good boy."

He looked up at me happily and smiled widely, "I can't wait to be a father."

"You're gonna be a great dad." His contagious smile affected me and I began smiling. I cupped his cheeks then brought his face closer, I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He immediately pulled me closer and held me firmly.

He disconnected our mouths then kissed my forehead, "You should lay down love."

"Can we cuddle?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, Dazai gave a slight blush before moving further onto the bed, he laid next to me while having one arm wrapped around my waist. We were watching a movie on Netflix before a knock at the door was heard.

Dazai got up and  looked at me, "I'll be right back okay my love?" After I nodded, he blew a kiss at me and then turned to the exit.

I heard loud noises then the door was pushed open to reveal my father. Mori smiled at me with softened eyes, "how's my little girl doing?"

"I'm fine dad."

"The due date is drawing near, isn't it?"

"Yea." I nodded before looking at my father, he seemed to have tears in his eyes.

"I didn't think you'd grow up this first, my little y/n!" Mori seemed to be acting overdramatic, I heard footsteps coming near the room and my attention turned to the door to see Dazai, with a frying pan over his head.

He sighed deeply before Mori turned around to glare at him, "uhh, hello?! Father daughter moment! Scram." He made a childish shoo hand motion and Dazai whimpered as he looked at me.

I gave him a gentle smile before blowing him a kiss and he returned my smile before exiting the room.

"Y/n, aren't you scared?"

"Terrified but as long as I have Osamu, I can do anything." I said proudly. My father's eyes softened even more, "I'm glad he makes you feel like that. It seems he was the right one for you after all."

I nodded blushing slightly, "Dad, at 22...I think I'm going to marry him."

"22?! But that's such a-" he looked down at my stomach, "well you're going to have his child, I suppose it makes sense."

Mori stood up, "Okay dear, you should get some rest. I'm going to have a..." he cracked his knuckles while wearing a innocent smile, "nice long talk with Dazai about marriage."

"Dad, please don't do anything stupid or give him any ideas." I said before lifting my tangled hair that was getting in my eye.

Mori still wore his smile, "I can promise I won't do anything stupid and I will not give him any ideas but I can't promise his safety. I still have gotten him back for doing this to you at such a young age!"

I let out a soft sigh, "well if you're planning on getting physical, please make sure it's quiet. My head really hurts."

"I'll have Dazai get some medicine for you." He kissed my head before walking out and closing the door quietly behind him.

A minute or two later, Dazai walked in with two pills and a tiny cup of water, "here baby, for your headache."

"Thank you Osamu." I said, lightly kissing his bandaged neck, he smiled before stopping me, he held a finger to his lips, "it's not nice to tempt me~"

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips, "get out. I can't with you." I said before giggling.

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you." before leaving.

After I took the medication, I laid in bed, occasionally rubbing my stomach, talking to the baby.
————————————————————————
again sorry with the late update, i've been going through a lot of depressing shit again and 🤮it's not fun. but i will try and update more often, i also noticed i basically stopped replying to comments and all that so i will get around to that as well just please give me some try, thank you. stay safe and make sure to stay hydrated, bye.