Delivery

Chuuya's P.O.V.
I was too worried about Y/n's terrified face to even think of calling that mackerel. I grabbed her, quickly yet gently, then ran out the door.

I used my ability to jump from building to building, hurrying to get to the hospital, "Y/n, are you okay?!"

"I'm scared." The girl shook furiously in my arms. Once we arrived, I ran through the doors.

"Help! This woman is going into labor!"

A doctor and a few nurses led me to a room where I gently set Y/n down before hurrying out to call Dazai.

"What do you want?" He sighed annoyedly.

"Get to the hospital, she's giving birth."

"NOW?!" He screamed through the phone before the sound of the phone shifty around. Before I knew it, there stood a exhausted Dazai, struggling to catch his breathe, I pointed to the room and he placed his hand on my shoulder before entering.

I decided to let everyone else know of the news so I texted Mori, Tachihara, Gin, Akutagawa, and Higuchi.

I turned my attention to the door, where I saw cars pulling in. Out stepped Mori, he came running into the building before stopping to catch his breath for a moment, "she's with Dazai?"

I nodded silently, everyone else began to arrive, hoping the best for Y/n.

Dazai's P.O.V.
I ran to Y/n's side and tightly held her hand, afraid that if I were to let go, something bad would happen. She groaned in pain before the doctor signaled her to push.

I felt my heart break as I saw her in agonizing pain. I kissed her hand and began to say words of encouragement to her, "Hey, it's okay. You can do this alright?"

She nodded her head before squeezing my hand as she pushed again. I seen tears appear in her eyes and it caused a similar reaction in my own eyes.

I was terrified. What if I'm not a good dad? I should've waited right? We aren't ready for this. This is too much for the both of us. My hand began to shake.

As I was overwhelmed by the current situation, Y/n caught my attention, "Dazai...can you please...sing to me?" She said in between breaths

The gnawing sensation in my stomach soon disappeared as I cleared my throat to sing softly to her. She finally looked relaxed but obviously still in pain.

"One more push." The doctor said, looking up at her. She took a deep breath and pushed.

The sounds of crying bounced off the walls. I looked at the doctor with widened eyes. "It's a boy." He smiled.

Y/n laid her head back as the doctor offered the child to her. She was scared to touch it at first but smiled as she took our baby into her arms.

"Dazai..." she looked over at me, I had tears streaming down my face. She smiled brightly before signaling me to come closer. The doctor exited the room and I looked upon our son.

"This really is a dream come true." I said, wiping my tears away, sniffling.

"He's so cute." She unexpectedly started to cry.

"He is, isn't he?" I sat on the bed and hugged her.

The baby boy had her e/c eyes. He looked at me then gave a small smile, "did you see that?! He smiled at me!"

She rested her head on my shoulder while intertwining our fingers, "I saw."

Y/n seemed exhausted, the baby giggled before holding out its hands. We both put out a finger and he latched on to them before giggling again.

"Why don't you go get Mori?"

I stood up, "I'll be back."

I stepped out of the moment, taking a deep breathe before seeing everyone there. They seem worried, "she's alright. Mori, come with me."

Mori stood up calmly and followed me to the room, once he stepped in, he immediately rushed past me and began to kiss Y/n's head.

"What are you going to name him?" He smiled down at the child, who seemed to have Dazai's goofy grin.

"Haruki." We said at the same time both she gave a breathless chuckle.

The doctor reentered the room, "would you like to get your child vaccinated among other things?" (deadass not sure if they do this but- they do now, i'm not familiar with pregnancy all i know is you pay to get boys circumcised, even tho idk that either-)

I nodded but looking at Y/n, she nodded as well. The doctor carefully took Haruki from her and left the room.

Mori let out a sigh, "it's good everyone's healthy at least."

"I want to see everyone else." She smiled.

Mori nodded before exiting the room, leaving the two of us alone again. "Dazai, despite the fact that was hands down the most painful experience of my life. Thank you for becoming a parent with me."

"I'm not a creampie and goodbye type of man." We shared a laugh before everyone else came into the room.

"Ayo, what's up bitches? Guess who the fuck just had a child." Y/n joked around.

Chuuya sighed before laughing, "I thought I was about to be on some doctor shit, I was scared as fuck."

"I think anyone would've been, that's not it chief." Gin giggled, leaning against Tachihara's arm, "are you okay tho?"

"Me? Yea, 100%, never been better." She held up a peace sign before smiling, "Dazai and I are officially parents, y'all ain't ready for the chaotic child we're about to raise!"

I laughed before kissing her forehead, the doctor soon came back in with little Haruki and handed him over to me.

"Hold up- he's heavy-"

"You're just weak."

"Am not!" I immediately objected

"Alright well, you should get some rest Y/n, we'll get going. Dazai, take care of my daughter." Mori said before walking past everyone. Higuchi escorted him.

"He's gonna go sob in the car." She held her index finger to her lips, giggling.

Gin and Tachihara left soon after as well, Akutagawa and Chuuya stayed a little longer.

"He really does look like you Dazai." Akutagawa said, softly pinching Haruki's cheek.

"Well, he got my genes, thank god for that."

"Did you just call me ugly, you shit headed bitch?"

"Noooo~ you're perfect after all."

"That's right. Don't forget it either!" She playfully hit my shoulder.

After a few days of Y/n and Haruki staying in the hospital just to make sure both of them are healthy, we finally got to take our little boy home.
————————————————————————
happy birthday to author-chan!🥳 and haruki🤪 yes we now share a birthday, thank you for all the birthday wishes i've received so far, you guys are the best❤️