Missing

ATTENTION: from now on some of these chapters will consist of the events happening in the manga, if you are not caught up and don't want to be spoiled please do not continue reading

Your P.O.V.
It's been 2 weeks since our last executive meeting, I'm guessing they're going to call another sometime soon. Right when I thought that my phone rang, Dazai groaned and turned towards me, I picked it up and Dazai moved his head in my lap.

"Y/n speaking."

"There is going to be another executive meeting today at 10:00 sharp. Don't be late this time." Mori said through the phone. I looked at the time 8:06am

"Alright, can't promise the last part." I said, playing with Dazai's hair, he relaxed again.

"Y/n, this is a serious meeting. Don't take these things lightly." He said in a serious tone

I chuckled, "Mori, I am one of the 5 mafia executives. I didn't get here just slacking off, I'll show up to the meeting." I hung up before he could answer.

Dazai lifted his head up to look at me, "you have a meeting today?"

"Yea." I sighed, "at 10."

"What happened to Fyodor?"

"Honestly I don't know. I'm guessing Ace will tell us something today at the meeting, of course if he's still alive."

"If he's still alive?"

"Well you should know how deadly Fyodor is."

"Well yea but...I'm sure Ace has it handled."

I said nothing more, because I knew if Fyodor was caught, it was on purpose.

10 came rather fast, I got dressed and headed out, placing a kiss on Dazai's forehead. He wasn't clear to go back to work just yet so he was stuck in bed for the most part.

I walked to mafia headquarters, then to the meeting room. I opened the door to see everybody already present. I then looked at the time, 9:57am.

"It gets so annoying that we only wait on you." Ace rolled his eyes.

I chuckled, "well I am 3 minutes early."

I sat down between Akutagawa and Chuuya. Akutagawa seemed stressed, I looked at him and seen bags under his eyes. I sighed.

"Now, from the previous meeting, Ace you had said you would have a bounty hunter abduct him, how did that go?" Mori began.

"Well." Ace stood up, "we captured him successfully."

I clenched my teeth, Fyodor, just what are you thinking?

"He hasn't talked but I can assure you I have it handled, his gift allows him to control space and consciousness. It almost seems like I'm the most useful out of the bunch." He said pridefully.

I was suspicious about his ability, Fyodor wouldn't just let something like that out, unless...he did get caught on purpose but even if he did what's his gain here?

"Ace, do you happen to have anything that contains something about either the mafia of its members?" I heard myself ask

"No. Nothing like that." His face now shifted into a serious look, he was lying.

"I see."

"Why would you ask that?" Kouyou now asked

"His capture seems off to me. It doesn't seem likely he'd be stupid enough to get captured, he has something to gain from being here, but what would it be?"

"I think you're overanalyzing the situation, Fyodor has been captured. He'll talk soon. Nothing more to it, he just happened to slip up."

I leaned back in my chair, I might as well just let Ace handle it, if he just so happens to die then, I felt myself smirk, good riddance to the bastard

That was where the meeting ended.

-A few days later-

Your P.O.V.
Ace did end up dying, Fyodor has gotten away and the cannibalism project began.

Both Fukuzawa and Mori were affected by this, this caused the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency to go against each other.

Later we managed to find another one of the rats bases and infiltrate it. Akutagawa was struck the cannibalizing ability, then so was I.

This is where we ran into Ivan, the gray haired man I ran into once before. After Atsushi and Akutagawa managed to defeat him, it was found out that Fyodor wasn't there. Good thing for us, Dazai managed to track him down using Fitzgerald and Eyes of God.

Fyodor was once again captured and brought to a place where no person can use their ability. To think all of this happened within a time span of 2 days.

I sank down in my chair, looking at all the paperwork I had to do. I haven't seen Dazai since the cannibalism stopped, due to the fact at that point both of us had a crazy amount of work to do. I managed to finish it then returned home, I seen Dazai, completely burnt out, "you okay?"

His face lit up, "I am now." He hugged up then kissed me, "I missed you so much."

"Uh huh." I said patting his back, "I missed you too bud."

"All this work is killing me." He sighed heavily.

"I know. I have to still write a report on Ace's death."

"Ace died?"

"Fyodor killed him, or rather...made him kill himself."

"Ace committed suicide?"

"In order to get out of what he thought was Fyodor's ability, yes."

"How sad..." He then smiled, "speaking of sui-"

"No."

"Awww."

Dazai hugged my waist, "I love you Y/n."

"I love you too." I kissed his forehead then laid down. We slept all through out the night.

-A few days later- (sorry about all the timeskips-

Dazai's P.O.V.
I walked around town, alone. However felt someone following me, I slipped in a crowd and leaned against the railing, looking at the water beneath the bridge.

"It sure is lovely, isn't it?" I heard a voice say

"Yes, it's very relaxing."

"Hmm..."

"I wonder what Y/n and I should do tomorrow." I said aloud, my injuries haven't healed completely.

"How unfortunate tomorrow wont come for you." The man said and then handcuffed my right hand, I looked at him completely shocked.

"Former mafia executive, Dazai Osamu. You are under arrest on the charges of 138 conspiracy murders, 312 blackmails and 625 other frauds."

Your P.O.V.
I went to the Agency to see if Dazai was there,

"No sorry, he hasn't been in since yesterday."

Yesterday? Where is he?

Dazai disappeared without a trace.
————————————————————————
as usual, not proofread...so my school got shut down🥳 a week of extra sleep and i'm going to try and update more often maybe a new chapter every 3 days or so. let me know what you guys think, until then~