Help Me

okay before we start i'm putting a tw warning right there for mental illness and stuff of that sort. if you can't handle that please don't read this chapter i can briefly summarize what happened in the next so you won't miss anything.

3rd Person P.O.V.
Mori sat on the floor, gazing up at B/n's e/c eyes, "I understand that you guys are fraternal twins but it almost blows my mind how identical you are, in personality and all as well."

B/n looked down on him, "You think so? Except I didn't find Prince Charming, did I? I was left to rot on an operating table always poked at with needles and scalpels."

Mori put his hands in his lap, "Well that's just how doctors are...not all of them of course but some are rather- weird, I'd say."

"Some? All of the doctors around me were total nut jobs but then called me crazy because I killed that single person."

"Ahh! So you were treated like an outsider in your own organization?"

B/n ran his slender fingers throughout his hair, "Mm. I killed them in self defense anyway."

The older male hugged his legs and rested his head on his knee, "Then what was the issue?"

The young man was taken aback by the mafioso's question, he looked him up and down, "What do you mean?"

"You said it yourself, it was in self defense yes? Then why does it matter? What was the big deal? People kill other people out of hatred, jealousy, greed and it's usually done with malice. Why is it treated the same as killing someone in self defense?"

The young man looked puzzled at the doctor then looked at the man sitting on the floor beside him, Sigma smiled and shrugged.

"He's a mafioso, he's expecting you to be like your sister."

"You're just like her. No different."

"You'll never be your own person."

"You've always been in her shadow."

His head was spinning from the voices. He knew they were lying but it didn't confuse him any less. He placed his face in his hand and applied light pressure to his temples, "Ignore them."

The voice died down momentarily, "No one will be here for you like we will."

"Right, we're always here for him!"

He squeezed a bit harder, trying to completely shut them up. "You okay there?"

B/n lifted his head immediately and looked at the prisoner, "You're asking?"

"Why wouldn't I? I know when someone isn't well, I'm a doctor after all."

"I'm fine." B/n spat but the voices didn't cease.

"'I'm fine.'" One said mockingly with a giggle

B/n turned his head away from Sigma and Mori then began seeing the little girl again, "Big Brother!" She said with a smile before reaching out to him.

He looked unamused before getting up from his seat, "Sigma."

The older man lifted his head up in response to his name being called, he cocked his head to the side, "Yes?"

"Watch him for a minute, I need to step out."

Sigma stood up and sat in the chair, holding a thumbs up to the h/c male. B/n stepped out of the room.

He hurried to the bathroom and kneeled in front of a toilet gagging.

"Big Brother."

"Big Brother! Big Brother!"