Welcome

Your P.O.V.
I met up with B/f (close boy friends name for y'all who forgot😳)

"Okay so, you got tortured?"

"Honestly it wasn't even torture, he didn't ask me questions or anything, he just beat the shit out of me for shits and giggles." I said angrily sipping f/d (favorite drink) out of my cup.

"And you said he broadcasted it?"

"Yes! Like while I was in my bra and underwear what type of pervert does that?!"

"Shameless ones? I don't know. The real question here is, are you alright?"

I looked at him for a moment, then laughed, "of course I am. Why would I not be?"

"Because- that's not something you bounce back from that quickly. Physically or mentally."

"Well if you consider it like this, I've had worse things done to this body and I've done worse to others than what was done to me."

He sat there, dumbfounded for a second, "what?"

"The...the incident 2 years ago! Where you took out a whole army of people and went after the survivors families!"

I stared at him, "are you like a fanboy?"

"Uhhhh..." he played with his hair in nervousness, then chuckled, "well...I've followed everything you do for a while."

I laughed, "you- you actually follow my actions!?"

My head smacked the table and he started to laugh, I kicked him under the table, then rubbed my forehead, "shut up."

"It's all to make sure you remain safe...and so I kinda know what you're doing."

"Oh. So you're my stalker?"

He immediately put his hands out in front of him and began waving them wildly, "N-No! Of course not! I-I mean-! I- uh-!"

I laughed at this action, "it's not that big of a deal. It's makes me happy you care that much."

"I-It does?" He said, his face was flushed red in embarrassment.

"Yea, not too many people care that much for a lowlife criminal." I shrugged

He stood up and slammed his hands on the table, "You're not a lowlife criminal!" He shouted

Others eating looked over here, I sighed then stood up, "check please."

I paid and as we were about to leave, a police officer stopped me, "Hold it right there."

B/f looked shocked, knowing his own actions caused this, I turned to the officer, "yes?"

"A lowlife criminal?"

"it was a joke, please don't take it out of context."

The officer eyed me, not believing a single word I was saying, then he began to study my appearance, he seemed to get an idea then proceeded to shout,

"You're Y/n L/n of the Port Mafia!"

I watched as the cop pulled out his gun, then I twisted his arm around his back, then I swiped my foot against the ground, making him lose his footing, bringing him to knees. I took my other hand and hit him in the back of his neck, knocking him out.

I seem a woman talking on the phone scared, "we have to go, hurry up."

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright! Running from the cops is fun!" I said grabbing his hand and taking off.

Pretty soon, there were police cars flooding the streets. Looking for us, there was a helicopter.

I, holding B/f's hand, ran down the street, cops began open firing, "I swear to god almighty if they fucking shoot me right after I finally got out of that bed- there will be problems!"

B/f laughed hard, "you know, you were right, running from the cops is actually really fun!"

"That's why you gotta live a little more! Tonight we'll take shots until we can't stand!"

"If we don't go to jail."

"Shut up. As if a lowly cop could catch a mafia executive."

We climbed up a building, getting exposed by the copper, "Well you're definitely not going to be able to go out anymore!" I shouted over the sound of it in the air.

"It's alright! As long as you don't leave it'll be fine!"

I opened a door that led down time stairs and I assumed they were going to surround the building, but this place has a hidden mafia passageway. I grabbed a knife and shoved it into the wall, the wall split then a staircase was shown, cops busted through the front door, right as the doors behind the two of us were closing, I took a gun from my waistband and shot those who got near the door, once it closed I relaxed.

"Yooo! THAT WAS AWESOME!" He laughed excitedly,

"it's only fun up until you get shot." He calmed down, "okay where next?"

"Hey B/f, you want to become a member of the Mafia?"

"Mori will allow such a thing?"

"If it comes from me he will." I winked, we walked down the staircase and walked down a path, which led to an elevator, I pushed the button,

"Yea we can take our first mission today."

He smiled, "alright."

"By the way, being in the mafia means you have to get your hands dirty."

"Right right!"

We got in the elevator and headed back to mafia headquarters.
————————————————————————
i just finished online work😩 this shit ain't fun no cap, but here's another chapter, i have really bad writers block because the only thing i can think about is this stupid ass play we're learning.