The Boy of Miracles

3rd Person P.O.V.
B/n looked out the window, "I wonder how Y/n is."

Unaware of what he just said, his "mother" turned to him and smacked him across the face, "I told you not to mention that name again! It's my job to raise you properly."

His first memory was of his father's death, his next few were of his sister. As far as he could remember he never really liked himself deep down. He was always viewed as the better twin, the twin with a promising future, the good twin.

He never wanted it to turn out the way it did, he only wanted to be a loving family and to be a family he wanted his sister. It was drilled in his head that his sister was going to be brainwashed by the mafia. She was going to become a brutal killer without reason.

He didn't want that.

B/n stepped out of his room for the first time in months almost, he had gotten dressed and held his backpack tightly. He was 13 now, it's been a few years since he was taken in by his mother.

"I'm going to school." He said blankly.

His mother was sitting on the couch, she looked at the pale boy up and down before pointing to the table, "Have a good day hun, I made you breakfast."

"Thank...you..." His voice trailed off before grabbing the bowl of cereal and moving it to his eating space. He never liked socializing, he found it to be unnecessary.

He willing ate at his own little table he made for himself. Unlike his twin, B/n was very artistic.

After eating he walked himself to school, it was a safe neighborhood but at the same time even if he had ran into trouble, no one would've stepped in until the last minute. Everyone in this neighborhood was with the organization he belonged to, they invited criminals here to teach the kids self defense.

He got there early and sat at his desk, looking out the window once again. He enjoyed nature, he liked looking at plants and bugs.

He realized how cruel the world can be, he was nothing more than a bug that can easy me squashed.

He laid there on the operating table, screaming in constant agony. The doctor smiled with such tender eyes he remembered thinking, "She's so pretty."

He was cut into once again. Another jolt of pain sprang throughout his body, another blood curdling scream erupted from the small boy's throat.

He was terrified. Terrified because he went an overwhelming power rush through him. He suddenly began to think his body wasn't his own anymore.

The doctor called to clap excitedly before running towards the door, she called for someone and another figure stood in the doorway.

"It worked! It actually worked!"

A man with a husky voice began to speak, "He'll need to be kept under strict surveillance, he's the only survivor for this project."

By the time B/n was 16 he was constantly leaving the house to do missions. That was when he realized socializing was a big issue for him, he began to learn how to socialize and what he should say versus what he shouldn't in given situations. It took a bit of time to get it right but he perfected speaking to others and the art of seduction.

He was seen as the star of the organization and was known in the organization as the "Boy of Miracles."

His ability Dreams of the Departed allowed him to access the memories of those people who have deceased loved ones. He is able to manifest those loved ones into hallucinations and use them against his enemy.(real vague ik)

His behavior and personality changed drastically after the experiments performed on him. He was quiet, collected, however oddly violent. His violent tendencies were believed to be a side effect of the ability that now harbors his body. After the doctors had found this out, they tested the limits of the violence and damage he could cause.

He once destroyed an entire home and obliterated a family just because he was asked to. He didn't hesitate to kill his own mother when she talked back to him.

At the start, when he was first brought into the organization, they all saw him as another puppet, another child that will be easy to control. However that proved them to be wrong, everything they did to him effected him was in the most negative way possible. He was an asset just as much as a liability. He was more feared than he was believed in. He found the people and the place he once called home extremely amusing.

He left home to enlist into the military and that's where he first heard of the Hunting Dogs. Intrigued, he sought his commander out and demanded he'd become one.

After his demand was ignored, he offered a wager. A duel between the two would decide where he goes. He completely decimated his superior officer, even going as low to permanently injure him.

He was soon enlisted into the Hunting Dogs ranks. He didn't get along with them at first but soon enough the odd but nice characters grew on him.

...However this did not stop his violent tendencies...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He thought all people...were nothing but bugs ready to be squashed.
———————————————————————
this is a look into b/n's past because i'm bored have really have no other ideas, i'm thinking of starting another book soon. i have a nikolai x reader and kuroo x reader in mind or i can just do my own personal writing if you guys would like, it's mainly a seven deadly sins book(not based off the anime), i'm open to any suggestions you have <3 stay hydrated and safe babies!