🍋You're Perfect

**BEFORE WE GET STARTED: THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SMUT, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS I WOULD SUGGEST NOT READING THIS CHAPTER. you have been warned😌**

Your P.O.V.
When the day was finally over, Dazai and I went back to his house. He was driving and didn't see the light, horns began honking.

"Dazai you idiot!" I said, taking the steering wheel, "do I really have to do everything for you?! Jeez, you can't even drive correctly."

"Hey! I'm pressing the gas!" He stated defensively.

I saw stop sign ahead, "The brakes idiot! Hit the brakes!" I shouted, gripping the wheel tighter. I seen a car starting to drive, "oh dear god we're going to die."

"Double suicide!" Dazai clapped, "DAZAI NO. THIS ISN'T A DOUBLE SUICIDE. THIS IS MURDER SUICIDE."

He immediately stepped on the brakes, he rolled his eyes as I grabbed him by his collar, I rested my head in his chest, "You will not ever, EVER, in your life drive again until you can show me you're not a total fucking maniac!"

He pouted, I glared at him, "you said you wanted kids, how are we supposed to have kids if WE'RE BOTH DEAD?" I scolded him.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I was messing around." He said remorsefully, "I swear I was planning on hitting the brakes, as much as I want to die, if you don't go with me there's not much of a purpose."

I sighed deeply then pointed to his door, "get out of the car."

We both exited the car and I went to the drivers side, I assumed he must've already knew what I was going to do so he made his way to the passengers.

I took a deep breath, "this is why I don't let you-"

My talking was cut off by his lips, I managed to swat him away.

"What are you-" I looked at him, a deep blush ran across his face, his breathing was heavier than usual. He averted his eyes, "sorry." He mumbled

I sighed again, then put my hand on his, "let's just go home, I'm tired."

"And freaked out?" He questioned, "that must've scared you."

"I'm still mad, Dazai. Shut up." I wanted to see his reaction, he wore a sad expression. I couldn't bear to see him looking like that so I placed my hand in his.

He looked at the side of my face as I focused on driving, then lifted my hand to his own face where he planted kisses everywhere he could on it.

It made me smile but then I felt something wet and warm wrap around my fingers, I immediately turn my head and see him smiling while he had two of my fingers in his mouth.

My eyes were glued to him but occasionally I'd look at the road to see where we were. The streets were usually empty this time of night, it was like 2-3am in the morning.

I tensed up as I felt Dazai's tongue tracing my fingers, once he caught my attention again, he licked down to my wrist very suggestively while locking eye contact with me.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I pulled my arm away from him, "w-we're here."

He smiled then stepped out of the car. I sat perfectly still, breathing heavily.

Fuck! Why did just that manage to-

I was taken out of thought by the sound of knocking on the window, Dazai opened my door, then without any trouble picked me up.

"You've gotten..."

"Say heavy and I'll fucking kill you."

"I was gonna say bigger but- okay. After all you did grow...even if it wasn't a lot."