Miraak x sick reader

I never woke up shivering in my life, even sleeping out in the cold of Skyrim. So it's easy to say that miraak noticed as I turned to cuddle against him for warmth.
"Woah, darling..." he pressed his hand against my forehead before resting it on my cheek. "You have a fever." I just groaned in response as he sighed. "How are you feeling?"
"Cold..." I muttered, trying to tuck myself as close to him as possible. He chuckled a bit, taking one of my hands in his own.
"Well we're going to have to get your fever down, we don't want your temperature getting too high."
"Noooo" I groaned, still partially asleep. "I'm too tired."
"I'll read to you if you'd like, but we need to do something to get your fever down." He once again rested his hand against my forehead, a small bit of frost magic cooling down my forehead in particular. "It'll just be this, nothing bad."
"But I'm still cold."
"You're gonna have to be cold for a little while."

And an hour later I was curled up by his side, a book resting upside down and open on the nightstand. He was telling me stories of the dragon cult, and dwemer and things that had long been forgotten. As he spoke he constantly glanced down at me laying on his chest. I was starting to doze off, but was still trying to listen. As he finished up that story he laid down a bit from the position we were both sitting in. He gently stroked my hair, a light healing spell taking some of my headache away.
"You should get some sleep (Yn),  you need it." I nodded and started to fall asleep, but not before I laid almost completely on top of his chest. "Very affectionate today."
"I'm tired shut up." I chuckled against his chest, slowly falling asleep.