Aela x reader

I'll do another one for her later, but for this specific one shot let's just pretend you have a kid. This is also aimed at females because I'm a sad bisexual 👍

(C) daughters name

We were all sitting around the mead hall, the rest of the members of the circle laughing and telling stories. This has become a nightly tradition, but I had missed a few days because of my daughters nightmares. Aela, my lover, had started to try and help though. She would follow me downstairs when we heard (c) yell for me and tell her stories of werewolves and dragons. Of course the kid didn't know she was a werewolf. Farkas was talking, but I can't remember what about. He was cut off though by the silver hand bursting through the door. I was not prepared for something like this to say the least, unarmed and without armor on. Aela quickly took to standing in front of me, but I jumped into a railing and ran downstairs as fast as I could. As expected, (c) was already awake and terrified. She knew what the expression on my face meant. I locked the door, which was the best I could do at that point.
I picked her up, calming her down as best as I could. My heart was racing as I took my sword off the weapon rack with my spare hand. I sat on the bed with (c) in my lap, humming and quietly telling her stories about my childhood, sprinting around whiterun with the jarl when he was only a teenager, and about the day we ran into eachother and fell into the water. The whole time I kept my free hand firmly around the handle of my sword until I heard the fighting slowly quiet until it was nearly silence. There was a silent debate in my head over who won. I didn't stay around long enough to see their numbers, but at the same time I couldn't doubt my friends and family. I heard footsteps come down the stairs, running and stopping at my door. Aela unlocked the door with the only other key to my room and sighed of relief when she saw that we were both okay.
"Oh thank the gods!" She ran and embraced us, picking up (c) and spinning her around in the air. She laughed, as she always did.
"What happened? Is everyone okay?"
"I don't know." She put (c) on her shoulders, the child hands resting on the top of Aelas head. "I didn't stay around very long. You took off and I didn't even know if you got down here."
"Do you know what they were here for? Surely they aren't cruel enough to hurt an unarmed mother and child."
"Youre part of the circle, they very well could have taken their chances."

That night was so strange. The air was heavy with grief from the loss of kodlak, though it was clear Vilkas and Farkas were hit especially hard. Farkas hasn't said a word since the incident other than something I overheard him say to his brother. Vilkas was just cold and numb, even more so than normal. I didn't fully process it yet, I didn't know how to react.
Aela wasn't a cuddly person, and I truly don't know what happened that night. If she was seeking a form of comfort, or if she was afraid of losing me I will never know. But she wouldn't let me go, one of the only nights she stayed next to me until (c) eventually woke me up. It was comforting to me though, knowing that someone who cared about us was there. The whole incident was terrifying for me, the thought about losing my child to a band of psycho bandits hung in my mind for hours. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, scared that something else was going to happen. But feeling aelas heartbeat was enough to calm me down, just knowing someone was next to me that would help me if I needed it.