Miraak x reader

"I promise you I don't-" of course this would happen today- god damnit vilkas why did you have to be so protective of me?
"Why would he say that if something wasn't going on?!" Miraak yelled from across the room, refusing to make eye contact with me. Vilkas didnt know who he was. We were sitting outside of rorikstead with Odahviing and when miraak came to see me Odahviing growled. I knew why he didn't like the man and we had gotten used to this. But vilkas got the wrong idea and took it upon himself to say he was my lover and ask why miraak was there. It was already a weird thing to find your girlfriend sitting alone with another man, and after hearing that... I just saw something snap.
"He didn't know who you were! He thought you were going to hurt me!"
"You were alone with a man, never told me, and his first reaction was to ask why I was talking to his lover!" Tears were streaming down my face. I didn't know what to tell him other than I didn't love vilkas. Hell, he was with someone already! I'm sure if Ria heard about this she would be pretty angry too, but she would understand.
"Am I supposed to tell you everytime I'm with someone?! We just took a walk! He needed help!"
"No- I just-" he started stuttering, clearly getting more angry by the second. We were both too emotional for this, so I left. I went outside, happy to see Odahviing waiting for me. I held onto his head, pressing my forehead against his and cried. I don't know how long I stayed like that before he told me he wanted to take me somewhere else.
I stayed in solitude for the night. I wanted to go to whiterun at first but realized that night just make the situation worse.
I woke up to a knock at my door, and I didn't get up. I just laid there. I didn't want Aldis or Rikke coming in and seeing me like this. I didn't want to look that vulnerable to people right now.
"(Yn), please open the door. I heard what happened." Aldis yelled through the door. "I'm about to just use my key."
"Go ahead." I yelled back, sitting up and looking at myself in the mirror. I made sure I didn't look like I had been crying all night. I just felt numb to the whole thing.
I heard the door open as I left my room, leaning a bit over the railing to look down at him.
"What happened?" I realize now that Aldis coming in like this probably wasn't the best thing either, but he was one of, if not my best friend and I needed help.
"Miraak thinks I cheated." I tried so hard to keep my voice steady but it just didn't work. "Odahviing wanted me to leave, so I left. He was worried."
"Have you eaten?"
"Not yet, what time is it?"
"It's almost four (Yn). Cmon, we're getting you something to eat." He softly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the house. It was bright, but the sunlight felt nice. It was calming.
We spent the night with Rikke and Hadvar, and I was starting to feel a lot better, that was until we heard about a dragon landing outside of the city. Normally we would have heard some commotion, but outside was absolutely silent. I already knew.
To be honest I was scared, staying close to Rikke despite being the dragonborn. I knew he wouldn't actually hurt me, I don't think he could even bring himself to try, but I didn't want to go through what I did the previous night again. She offered to walk me home and I said I would rather be out in the open than behind closed doors if he were to start yelling again.
"(Yn) I..." Miraak said as he made eye contact with me. Aldis looked like he was ready to hurt someone, something I hadn't seen in a while. "I'm so sorry." I honestly never thought I would hear him apologize, and not in front of people. He looked at me with the saddest eyes through his mask. He had it on in public, of course. I stayed silent. I tried to break eye contact but I couldn't. "If you don't want me now, I understand. I should have listened to you a bit more." He waited for a moment to see any reaction on my face before turning around to leave. Before he could though I ran to him, wrapping my arms around his stomach. He turned back around to embrace me tightly. I didn't know what happened, but I knew that I couldn't stand being without him.

I woke up the next morning facing him. We were a mess of tangled limbs. One of my legs was over his waist, and my arm rested on his chest while he held my other hand. One of his arms was behind my back.
"Good morning." He muttered without opening his eyes. I chuckled, snuggling a little bit closer to him. I was just happy to have him back to me.
The night before he explained everything. We hadn't seen eachother for more than a night in over a month and he was starting to get worried about my constant trips to whiterun. I was doing a lot for the Jarl, and the companions. When he saw me with vilkas he was already mad, and when he said that his brain immediately starting telling him it was true. He admitted he didn't actually think I would ever cheat on him, but he tricked himself into believing it.
After I left he calmed down, and went to whiterun to figure out where I had gone to. He ran into vilkas, who explained the whole situation, and that he honestly thought miraak was a threat. He said it had happened before, and he was too tired to think clearly. As expected, Ria was pissed but kind of understood it. With that miraak went looking for me. Vilkas pointes him to maybe the throat of the world, where Odahviing took me to calm down sometimes. When Odahviing wasn't there he checked windhelm and Riften, then solitude. I felt bad for making him look all over skyrim for me. I should have told him where I was planning on going, but when I left I really didn't know. I just let Odahviing take me somewhere.
"I love you.." he said as he rested his head on my shoulders. "I love you too much."
"I love you too."
"I-" he paused for a moment "I'm going to work on not getting as angry so often. I don't want anything like that to happen again."
"It wasn't all your fault darling. It was mine too. I should have told him."
"We could have worked this out sooner if I listened."
"We also could have worked out out much sooner if i just told him who you were. Or if I wasn't up there in the first place." I pressed myself against him, snuggling as close as possible to my lover. We stayed silent for a moment, before he spoke.
"I was scared."
"What?"
"I wasn't thinking, and after it hit me that you might not come back I was terrified." I pulled back from him, releasing his hand in favor of placing my hands on either of his cheeks. He bowed his head slightly to kiss my palm, tears springing to his eyes. "I don't want to lose you (Yn). You're all I have. To imagine you with someone else is worse than dying a hundred times over, and it broke me. I'm so sorry."
"Miraak..." I muttered, wiping a tear off his cheek with my thumb. He let out a deep sigh, breaking eye contact with me for a moment. "I love you so much, I couldn't imagine being with someone else. I promise you, I'm yours, until akatosh takes us both." He smiled, bringing our foreheads together.
"I don't deserve you" he chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me on top of him. He rolled over on his back, allowing me to rest on his chest.
"Can we stay like this... even just for a little while" I muttered, relaxing into him. He seemed to be very relaxed too.
"Of course."
"You're a comfy pillow." I giggled, looking up at him with a smile. He leaned down just enough to kiss my forehead.