Aldis headcannons

Incredibly affectionate

It has become common for him to pull you behind a wall to kiss you and hold you close to him during one of his shifts.

Refuses to ride a dragon if you try and make him.

Shoulder and neck kisses, all the fucking time

You spar at least a few times a week, despite the fact that he is so much better at combat than you are, despite being the dragonborn.

You're one of the only people he vents his frustrations to, and has cried on many occasions out of worry for his men. When this happens he ends up laying on your chest and falling asleep.

Bought you a corded leather bracelet a few months after he began courting you, and you wear it every day.

If you're in the legion, and they two of you are separated, he will work every night that he's going to get news that you aren't coming back. When you comeback for breaks, or to deliver messages he is all over you with affection.

If By chance you did die, or were assumed dead, he wouldn't know who to go to. He would mostly keep to himself until one of the members of the guard would talk to him about it. Eventually word would get to rikke and she would come to help support him best she could.

If this happened and you reappeared, either because you weren't dead or you have your own narrative going here, he would start crying in your arms, not caring who was watching.