Vyrthur headcannons

Will not kiss your neck no matter how badly you want him to, even if he isn't a vampire

Still prays to auriel every morning

Sometimes refuses to let go of you in the morning if you were cuddling. He just likes holding you and being able to feel your heartbeat.

That being said, if he has nightmares (which is fairly often), you will place his hand over your heart. For some reason it calms him down.

Loves cuddles, mostly cuddles laying down and holding you on top of him or close to his chest.

When it comes to sleeping though he starts to rest his head against your chest most nights.

Has panic attacks frequently

Doesn't know how to show affection other than cuddling or kisses, but will try his best.

Switches between languages sometimes, and does realize he's doing it until he notices you looking at him confused.

Has tried to teach you Falmer more times than you can count.

Has a rocky relationship with his brother at first, thanks to everything that happened, but if you get falion to cure him, vyrthur will make a strong effort to try and fix the relationship between the two. Gelebor doesn't fully forgive him, and never will, but still loves his brother.

If you end up having a child, regardless of your race it will likely be a snow elf. Both gelebor and vyrthur say it's probably a blessing by auriel, but it's all up for debate.