Miraak x reader

DOUBLE UPDATE
MIt was a week or so after I had freed miraak, and he was having night terrors on the daily. We didn't exactly sleep together, so I didn't start to notice until I noticed him getting more and more tired. He had opened up to be a bit, a lot more than I expected him to. He talked a lot about what happened when he was in oblivion, and a lot about the dragon cult. He only ever told me about anything bothering him after we had been talking for at least an hour before. But one night was very different.
I was awake pretty late trying to figure out if it was safe to leave miraak at one of my homes or not, as I was going to be around Odahviing and paarthurnax a lot for the next few days. I didn't want to discover that one of them still held a grudge against him. We were sleeping in separate tents, and so far I knew he was asleep. That was until he stumbled out of his tent, half asleep, shaking and almost crying.
"Whoa, are you okay?" I asked, standing up and moving to stand in front of him.
"I... I don't know." I led him to sit down, but he kept a hold of my hand. I let him, I mean I couldn't say I minded it, I had taken quite a liking to him.
"Take some deep breaths okay?" If he had been wearing his mask I would have tried to take it off him, I knew what he was feeling and he needed to breathe. He laid his head on my shoulder from in front of me, taking a few deep breaths as he tried to calm down. I didn't know what had triggered this, but I felt awful that I didn't try and prevent it. He told me a lot already, and o felt like maybe I hadn't thought enough about a situation we had been put in that day.
It took ten minutes or so for him to be okay enough to tell me what had happened, and all he said was that he had nightmares, and almost every night. That's when I got even more worried. I gently cupped his face with my hand as he explained. He didn't tell me what they were about and I didn't want to force it, it was is decision to tell me anything. I had to hope he trusted me, at least a little. For gods sake we took down a Daedric prince together at the drop of a pin. I knew that i wouldn't hesitate to save his life again.
"Is there anything I can do to help you?" I asked, feeling his hand tighten around mine.
"Not that I know of. This hasn't been happening for long." I sighed.
"Well... I'm always here if you wake up again. I don't care how tired I am if you're panicking and need me you can wake me up, I won't be angry with you."
"You need sleep (Yn), people depend on you."
"I truly don't care, you mean a lot to me. I don't want you to suffer." Miraak gently placed his hand on the back of my neck and pressed our foreheads together. My hand still on his face, I ran my thumb over his cheek. I felt him sigh, and his muscles relax.
"You.... I..." he muttered, like he didn't know what to say.
"Are you okay?" He didn't even answer, but pulled me into him. Our lips met, and at first I didn't know how to react. I returned it though, pulling him closer to me. I didn't know that a kiss was all I needed that day, because the stress seemed to melt off of my shoulders.
"I would say I am now." He muttered as he pulled away, chuckling quietly.
"I didn't know you um... felt that way."
"Well you know now don't you?"