Vyrthur x reader

Yeah this is my favorite character right now
Let's set this as if you cured him.

He woke up suddenly, almost jumping awake. The nightmare made his heart rate increase and that was All he could hear in the dark. He looked down at you, pressing yourself flush against his chest as you slept. His hands were loosely wrapped around you, but he quickly came to hold you as close as he could to himself. This woke you up, but not completely.
"dearest...?" You mumbled as he watched your eyes flutter half open. You pressed your hand against his chest, feeling how his heart raced. "Are you alright?" You we're still half asleep. You brought your hands to his cheeks and looked up at him. A few tears fell down his face but his eyes were tightly shut. As soon as your hand softly rested on his cheek he opened them, staring down with a mix of fear and sadness. "Dearest what happened?" You asked again, wiping the tears away with the pads of your thumbs.
"Just another nightmare, I'm okay." He softly smiled despite the fact he was still struggling to do so. His hand pressed against your heart, allowing the rhythm to calm him.
"You don't look okay." You tangled your fingers up in his hand and pressed your foreheads together.
"I'm doing much better knowing you're okay."

I'm exhausted don't ask me wtf this is