Aldis x reader

Captain Aldis is such a kind dude why dont as many people like him- HE ACTUALLY THINKS ABOUT HIS ACTIONS UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN THIS GAME
(Angry imperial noises)

"Keep yourself balanced (Yn)" i heard from the wall. It was past midnight, in fact it was getting close to sunrise. I turned to see Aldis standing next to the wall in the opening to the city, watching me tiredly struggle to hit the target in front of me.
"I'm trying." I grumbled, before sighing and putting down the bow in my hands.
"Why are you out here this late?" He asked, coming to stand by my side.
"I couldn't sleep." He cocked his head, his gaze urging me to go on. "Convincing The General to go to high hrothgar to just sit down and talk to Ulfric isn't gonna be easy, this whole ordeal is stressing me out."
"You need rest (Yn), you cant kill a world eating dragon without any sleep." He rested his hand on my shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.
"I know." I yawned, leaning into his side gently.
"Go get some rest, I can try to talk to rikke to convince the general. She knows how to get through to him." I half smiled and looked up at him.
"I would be very grateful for that."
"I do have one request though." He said as I stepped away to get my bow off the ground. He ruffles my hair slightly and looked me in the eyes. "Don't get yourself killed, we need you here."
"You can just admit you like me you know." He chuckled, jokingly hitting me in the arm. "Why are you out here anyway?"
"A similar reason to you, stress." He kept a kind smile on his face. "I'll admit that talking to you has helped a bit though."
"Maybe we should do this more often." I smiled softly at him. "I do enjoy your company."
"You need rest." He stayed with an awkward laugh.
"Well so do you, your captain of the guard here, solitude relies on you." He brought his hands to my face and gently kissed my forehead.
"Go get some sleep (Yn)."
"Promise me you will too."
"Of course."