Serana x reader

"Are you okay back there?" You turned to look back at serana.
"Yeah, the sun is just bothering me." She grumbled, pulling her good further over her face. The sun had just come up about an hour ago. The two of you had planned to get to whiterun hours ago. You were on your way to the gate, hoping to get serana inside as soon as you could.
"We're almost there." You stopped and waited for her to catch up.
Pushing open the large gates you entered the city. The last thing you expected was Irileth to be standing there staring at you with at least four guards behind her.
"Did I do something?" You asked awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck.
"No, but the Jarl was beginning to worry about you. As soon as he heard you were in the hold he sent me to escort you." You sighed and chuckled. That sounded like him.
"I'm sorry, I should have told him I would be out for a while." You were the dragonborn yes, but even you wouldn't leave for as long as you did with no warning. He had every reason to be worried, it had been months since you had been heard from. "Then again this wasn't planned." Her eyes drifted to serana, who was visibly uncomfortable, she almost looked sick.
"Is your friend okay? Should someone get Arcadia?" A guard asked, who had been staring at her the whole time, notably at seranas chest. This pissed you off, you knew that guard well. Mikeal 2.0.
"I'll take her, but I think she's just tired. I'm going to take her home to rest, I'll come check in with Balgruuf when I can." I smiled at Irileth and gently held onto seranas arm. She had zoned out, and had just been staring blankly, your touch snapped her out of it.
"What." She stayed as you gently pulled her to breezehome.
"I'm sorry about that, one of the guards was staring at you." She pulled her hood off and sighed in relief, nearly falling into one of the chairs in front of the fire.
"I didn't notice."
"Yeah well he was, if he says anything to you that could be remotely flirty, tell me, I will throw him over the wall." You grumbled, putting a few things on the table. You didn't notice that serana smirked at you and stood up from the chair.
"Trust me, I can do that myself." She moved to kiss your cheek, amused by how red your face got. "I'm going to go lay down for a bit, my head hurts. Come get me when you're done with the jarl."

This is kind of bad I know
I tried
I'm tired