Gelebor x reader

My sanity is dwindling

I sat up in the morning, my lover sound asleep by my side. The sun hadn't come up yet, and the sky was just starting to brighten. It had been getting difficult for me to keep my thoughts straight now that this whole Dragonborn thing started. I kept wondering if I shouldn't be staying with him, and if a dragon came here what could happen. I needed him though, and I think he needed me more. He was still sorting through his brothers death, something that still hurt when I thought about it.
I got out of bed and walked to the balcony, leaning on the railing to look down at the frozen over lake below me. There was also a good view of one of the wayshrines from here.
I sighed, looking out into the distant horizon. I should have gone straight back to paarthurnax. I had the elder scroll... it's just that... I knew there was a pretty high chance of me dying when i inevitably fought Alduin, and as I had been told he probably wouldn't just ignore me using the elder scroll. If I was going to die, I wanted to spend some of my last days with the person I loved most.
"(Yn), are you alright?" I heard Gelebor behind me, making me turn to look at him.
"Eh, could be better... I'll say that I feel a lot better now that you're here." I smiled as he placed his hand on my cheek. I relaxed against his hand, smiling and looking up at him. I always forgot how tall he is.
"Are you leaving today?"
"Probably. I don't know. I wish I could just stay here." The world can take care of itself
"I wish you could too, but I don't see that as much of an option." He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.
"I know. I'm just a little stressed out."
"I know lovely. I could tell from the moment you walked in here."
"I'll leave at noon... can we just stay together until then?"