Brelyna Maryon x Reader

as requested by @her_hoodie

I'm sorry if this is out of character, I don't know her as a character well, but I spent some time with her in-game and tried my best!

"Don't move, you're warm." I heard as I leaned over to grab and book from the nightstand. Brelyna was still half asleep, laying on top of one of my arms. This made my entire arm numb, but i didn't care much.
"I'm not, just getting a book." I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her face against my chest.
"What time is it?"
"Don't worry about it, neither of us have class today."
"I still want to know." She opened her eyes and looked at me, a loving smile on her face. "Do you want to practice with me today?" I lightly chuckled, putting the book I had barely opened back on the nightstand.
"Depends on what were practicing." I flashed her a playful smirk, only to be met with a light slap to the arm. "I deserved that." I bowed my head to place a light kiss to her forehead. "And you don't need to practice today, you should take a break. You're amazing already."
"I would still like to make sure I've got this right."
"You and I practiced with wards for four hours last night, and you did it perfectly every single time."

I TRIED
this is really bad I know I'm sorry hun