Harkon headcannons

He loves to kiss your neck, even if he's in front of the entire court. He doesn't kiss you anywhere else often, only kissing your lips when you are completely alone. He says he doesn't want the others to see him vulnerable, but you never fully understood that.

Serana refuses to acknowledge the fact that you and her father are together, but still treats you as a friend. Harkon hates this, wishing to you be a replacement of Valerica for his daughter. You had to explain to him that if She doesn't want to see you as a mother, it's not going to happen, and forcing it is only going to make her hate the both of you.

If anyone in the court threatens to hurt you they will at LEAST get screamed at.
Divines forbid they make you cry, because he will be ready to kill if someone hurts you in any way.

The court is smart enough not to actually make any attempts on your life though.

Still cares about serana somewhat, but numbs himself to it. Deep down he still wants to be a father to her, despite the fact that he knows it won't happen. If you ever go adventuring with her, he will ask a lot about if she seemed overwhelmed by the changes. This points you to think he's worried somewhat about her, but he hides it well, even denying to himself he cares. He thinks of that as a weakness, and would prefer you to be his only weakness

Yes he considers you his weakness, but tells you he thinks that's a good thing

Gets angry if he finds out you went into the soul cairn to find Valerica. Like actually angry. He will start an argument with you and you may or may not have left for a month or so until vilgalmo came to get you. He never apologized, just said it was best to drop the subject. Despite the fact you went there to get an elder scroll, to help him.

He's never cried in front of you, but if he has ever seen you fatally injured, as in near death, he would get tears in his eyes, but never really cry. Not in front of you anyway.

Refuses to open up to you about his family until you've been together for over a year.

Super possessive. Try to make sure that no one flirts with you at a bar because even if harkon isn't there, if he finds out he will kill the person himself.