Their reaction to odahviing

Let's just pretend odahviing is fairly overprotective-

Balgruuf
He was literally there when you first caught him in dragonsreach, but the second odahviing flew you into dragonsreach for a second time, risking being caught again, he was absolutely dumbfounded. Of course his first concern was you, as you were fairly injured.
"Wha- Love are you alright?!" He rushed you you, watching as a guard helped you down. Your wrist was clearly broken, and you had a large gash on your side. "What happened?"
"Bandits, what else?" You tried to smile, but everything hurt and you just couldn't.
"She needs to see a healer, now!" He yelled, gently taking you in his arms. Odahviing growled at him for a moment, but a simple wave of your hand calmed him down.

Vilkas
The two of you were fighting some bandits, which you thought you could handle together. You both quickly realized you were in over your heads. When you called for odahviing he wasn't quite sure what you had done, but the second the dragon flung one of the bandits away from you he realized. You had told him about odahviing, but they had never met.
At first odahviing though vilkas was one of them. Luckily before he could do anything about it you ran to his side again. Vilkas didn't say anything until the walk back to whiterun, the dragon flying in circles over your head.
"That thing really listens to you?" You just shook your head.
"No, but he helps me when i need it. He doesn't technically serve me, we're more like close friends. I'm sure that I would help him if he found himself in a bad situation" like running into delphine you thought to yourself. Gods how you hoped that wouldn't  happen.
"He definitely seems like a good friend to have."
"He was about to bite your head off for a minute."
"I'm sorry what."

Farkas
"By the nine- what?!" Farkas yelled watching you hop off the dragons head. You stumbled a bit when you landed and fell on your butt though.
"Are you alright dovahkiin?" Odahviing asked, taking a step back.
"Yep!" You laughed, getting up and looking at farkas "hello." You couldn't help but laugh a little harder at his expression. He was confused but also astonished. He jumped back slightly when odahviing lowly growled. "Odahviing that's my boyfriend."
"Where did this come from?" Farkas asked as the dragon seemed to calm.
"Remember that whole thing about catching a dragon in dragonsreach? For some reason he trust me now."
"Can I touch it?" I giggled slightly and looking to odahviing.
"Ni haalvut zu'u." (Don't touch me)
"I don't think that's a good idea." I smiled at him. "You can get over here and give me a hug though."

Hadvar
It was the battle for whiterun, and you knew that the five or so soldiers wouldn't be able to hold. You knew that Balgruufs men were strong, and you knew the empire was, but with 15 people in total fighting alongside you... you made the call to get some help.
You had gone to the throat of the world to warn odahviing of this, and that the people in blue were the enemy. That didn't mean you warned the people around you.
The soldiers eventually caught on, but hadvar was incredibly nervous. He caught on that the dragon was on their side, at least for the time being.
After Helgen he had been nervous even hearing a dragon in the distance, so having one screaming fire in front of him was terrifying. This is one thing you forgot to think about in that day or so you had before the battle.

Afterwards hadvar was visibly shaken. You had fought together before, and had never seen him like that. You asked what was going on and before he even answered he asked if odahviing had been with you. It hit you then, and you felt horrible. You apologized at least a million times and comforted him any way you could. You had to peacefully introduce the two of them before it came to a life or death and you needed your little dragon friend.

Ralof
Ralof LOVED this dragon. He thought it was amazing that you could befriend a creature like him, and he knew about odahviing far before they met.
You were at one of the military camps, preparing to storm a fort in the morning.
You woke up in the middle of the night in a bedroll next to your lover and almost screamed when you looked to your feet and odahviing was staring at you. You quickly got up and stepped out of the tent, accidentally waking up ralof along the way, who reacted similarly.
"Why?" You yawned, watching as odahviing stepped back.
"I was bored."
"Odahviing it's midnight-" ralof didn't really say anything at first. You sighed as the man stood beside you. "He will bite you if you touch him, don't." You stopped him as he tried to reach out and touch odahviing. "We're headed to storm a fort in the morning, you can come with us if you let us sleep." Before you could get an answer you heard Galmars rough voice from his tent
"(YN)! WHAT IN OBLIVION DID YOU DO NOW?!"

Ulfric
CONFUSION. he was so confused. He had never met, or even heard you speak of Odahviing, and yet he hears you shout for him in solitude. Odahviing was one of the only reasons the group of you had won so easily, being outnumbered immensely.
He never asked many questions, only a bunch of questions on how you managed to get Odahviing to trust you at all. He loved that while he was giving his speech outside of Castile dour that there was a dragon sitting on a wall directly behind him.

Tullius
He knew before you told him, he had heard about this from his men. Hearing stories of Odahviing coming to help fight the stormcloaks while taking forts. You called him to help with windhelm, with zero warning because you were injured and realized you were outnumbered.
Odahviing knew about you and tullius, and recognized the difference in armor within minutes. He made sure to keep and eye out, and make sure tullius didn't find himself cornered, and on the off chance he did, was prepared to throw someone. Though his first priority was protecting your life, he knew you would be devastated if tullius was killed.
Much to your surprise, no questions were asked by tullius, rather by rikke and most of the soldiers, asking how and why. He told you later he already knew, and was happy to know you had a last resort when you were on adventures.

Serana
(Let's say you sided with the Dawnguard)
She didn't ask any questions, but was a little freaked out when Odahviing flew over your heads. She was used to durnhiviir (I don't thing I spelled that right). The vampires that were attacking you were obliterated within seconds, and you made sure to stay extra close to serana due to the very high chance that Odahviing would think she was another enemy.
He did burn you on accident though, which he felt horrible about. Due to that, he stayed with you for the whole night instead of the hour or so he normally stuck around.

Harkon
It was the first time you saw him shaken in the slightest. You didn't even call for him, he just came to check on you. You knew it was him when a member of the court said that there was a dragon that landed on the bridge, that wasn't attacking anyone. You went outside to check it out, mildly worried something had happened, and harkon followed you. You had forgotten that he didn't know about the dragon, and he stopped at the gates while you kept walking. Odahviing said he hadn't heard from you in a few months, and had begun to worry that something had happened to you. Serana popped out of the castle next, just as confused as her father. They looked at eachother and seemed to have somewhat of an understanding of eachother, which was new. They both seemed to be thinking the same thing. What on nirn?
Of course you had to explain to both of them what had happened, and the whole story. You hadn't ever told the story of defeating Alduin before, and and especially not the story of meeting Odahviing. Though the whole court seemed to enjoy hearing it.

Nazir
Well considering he walked out of a burning sanctuary, not knowing where you were, and came face to face with a dragon- needless to say he was a little terrified. He didn't attack though, he just flew around anxiously until you were eventually rescued the next morning.
He immediately landed in front of you and checked you over for injuries. Your throat burned from the smoke, so you didn't say anything to him, just silently reassured him you were alright.
Nazir and Babette both had a million questions though, which you answered when you got back to Dawnstar.

Brynjolf
This man didn't know what to think. He was outside a dwemer ruin, about to kill a man he called a friend for so long, he had just randomly pledged himself to a Daedric prince, and it felt like his life had been turned on its head. Now there was a dragon fighting next to his girlfriend. How Odahviing even recognized you was a mystery.
Bryn decided that he should wait to ask questions, since you were rather anxious and irritable at the moment. He didn't Ask many, just making sure that it wasn't some weird coincidence and that you knew the dragon. Then the whole guild wanted to hear the story, so of course you told them. Most of them were a little drunk at the time too, which made their reactions funnier.

I think I'm gonna do one for durnhviir... durnheviir?
Dur neh viir
Durnehviir

Okay I got it