Brynjolf x Reader

Brynjolf pulled you out of the water as your strength started to fail you. Mercer put up one hell of a fight, not to mention what you went through to get here. You gasped for air, coughing up the little water that made it into your lungs. He pulled the mask from your armor down from your face to help you breathe. He was one of the only things supporting your body at the moment, you felt so weak. The exhaustion for the last few days finally catching up to you.
You rested your head on his shoulder as you both sunk to your knees. Both of his hands found your back. Your breath was shaky, and his seemed to be too.
"are they alright?" Karliah asked, taking a few steps to the two of you.
"I'm fine." You muttered against Bryns shoulder.
"Did you manage to get the key before it came down?" You sat up slightly, pulling the skeleton key out of your pocket. "Good, this wasn't all wasted effort." He looked at you, clearly exhausted.
"I think we need to find a way out of here and set up camp." He said as he helped you up, resting you against his chest again. His warmth was comforting, despite the fact you had just almost drowned.
"That sounds like a good plan." Karliah wanted to chuckle, you looked drunk. She knew you weren't though, just over exhausted and being held to the man that you had been after for months. It reminded her of when Gallus was still alive, but she quickly pushed the painful memories out of her head.

"Don't move, you'll just hurt yourself more." Karliah said as she bandaged the cut on your leg. You understood why Mercer aimed for your leg, he was trying to get you down on your knees for no doubt a painful death. Of course, that didn't work out in his favor as he had gotten too close to you when he slashed your calf, giving you time to grab his armor and slam him into a wall.
"I honestly don't want to move at all, this just hurts." You chuckled, before wincing in pain.
"That should be good until we can get to an actual healer." She sighed, standing up and excusing herself to her own tent.
"Knock knock." You looked up to find brynjolf standing in the entrance to your tent. "How are you feeling?"
"Not great, that asshole cut me pretty deep." You smiled, despite the pain.
"I expected that." He sighed, coming to kneel in front of you, caressing your face as you laid in the bedroll. "Please, don't scare me like that again."
"Like what?"
"You were under the water for what felt like ages, I thought I lost you lass."
"You didn't lose me, I'm right here." Your hand rested on top of his, gently rubbing your thumb over the top of his hand.
"I know. Just please be careful next time." You chuckled softly, exhaustion starting to take over again as your eyelids grew heavy.
"It wasn't exactly the plan to get caught in a flooding dwarven ruin." He smiled, happy to see you laugh.
"No it was not."

This is really bad but I tried. I literally have a spin the wheel app and it landed on brynjolf.
The wheel as spoken