Teldryn Sero x Reader

Struggling to comprehend wtf just happened as I'm playing the shivering isles in oblivion. Have this as compensation for my absence

I was sitting on top of a table in my room at the inn the two of us were staying at. His hands were still under my thighs from when he put me down there. My arms were loosely thrown over his shoulders, carefully memorizing his face as his helmet sat next to me. I didn't respond to him, only leaning forward a little bit. His hands came to rest on my hips as our noses touched. "I..." neither of us moved. I had only seen his face a handful of times, and most times he was exhausted, drunk or there was some near death battle that some how resulted in it being taken or thrown off. Now though, he had a soft and loving look in his eyes. His lips were barely parted, looking over my face the same way I had his. "I think I've fallen for you. I want to kiss you so bad." With that I pulled him close to me, our lips meeting in a soft kiss. His hands came off my hips in surprise, but quickly fell back to my waist, this time gripping a little tighter. One of his hands soon found its way into my hair, pushing me more into the kiss. I was nearly melting, my heart went from steady to racing in seconds.
I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt loved, and cared for. I felt like I know someone loved me, and I wasn't alone anymore.
We pulled away to breathe, still breathing into each others mouthed as we refused to fully part.
"That was something." He smiled, every bit of his expression reflecting that soft feeling I had in my chest.
"I think I've fallen for you too."
"That is definitely apparent (Yn)" I chuckled as my face turned red. "You're so beautiful." I paused and smiled, bringing my hands to cup his cheeks. He relaxed into the touch with a small sigh.
"Do you want to stay with me tonight? Nothing like... that, just sleep."

I woke up at first thinking it was a fever dream. it didn't feel real. Then I felt his arms around me, and my hands against his bare chest. I opened my eyes to see him half awake, looking at me. He kissed my forehead softly, his fingers rubbing circles into my skin. It was comforting in ways I forgot existed, and being able to hear his heartbeat only made it better.
"I love you." He mumbled as I started to fall back asleep.
"I love you too." I muttered, snuggling as close to him as I could.