Do they dance with you

Ulfric
Anytime he can he will dance with you, it doesn't matter who's around. He loves slow dancing too, but also loves just watching you dance around a circle at festivals.

Ralof
He's not one to dance often, but loves watching you dance at festivals. He dances with you sometimes at the taverns though.

Tullius
Doesn't like dancing, and will dance with you maybe a few times either at festivals or at a celebration for winning the war.

Hadvar
Also not a dancer, but dances with you at inns or festivals. He doesn't like slow dances, despite being super soft and affectionate. He says it feels awkward to him.

Vilkas
Only at a ball if the two of you are invited to one

Farkas
Hates any kind of slow dancing or anything that can be considered fancy. He will dance anywhere though, as long as there is music.

Balgruuf
All the time. He loves dancing with you, especially during balls or festivals because he likes everyone to know that he loves you.

Harkon
Doesn't seem like he loves to dance but if it's only the court in the area he will. He mainly does this because he wants to make sure that they all know that you are not to be messed with because if they hurt you they aren't going to live to see the next morning.

Serana
She likes to dance, but only slow dancing. The only reason she even knows how to dance is because her mother taught her.

Nazir
Nope-