Miraak x Reader

You turned over in your bed, resting your head against your lovers chest as the sound of heavy rain hitting the roof filled the room. Of course he was already awake. Miraak was a light sleeper, and hated loud noises even during the day. A thunderstorm was not a fun time for him.
"Go back to bed, you don't need to stay up because of me." He sighed, gently running his fingers through your hair.
"But I want to." You yawned, looking up to him as you listened to his heartbeat. It wasn't exactly rushed, but a slightly higher pace than it was when he was completely calm. "I told you I would stay with you through anything, a storm is anything." He sat up, resting his back on the headboard as he pulled you on top of him. He gently kissed your cheeks and nose, pulling you against him.
"you need rest more than I do love." He mumbled, staring into your eyes. He loves your eyes, and felt his heart skip a beat when the two of you made eye contact and he could see the love in your eyes. The things he would do to be able to see that look in your eyes everyday.
"I don't care." There was a crack of thunder, and you felt as he slightly jumped, startled by the sudden noise. His smile quickly faded as he came to rest his head on your shoulder. He chuckled to himself for a moment before speaking.
"I'm not even scared of the storm." He paused for a moment as you wrapped your arms around him. "It sounds like Apocrypha somewhat..." his hands found your waist as you began to quietly hum, softly playing with his hair to calm him down.
"You'll never have to go back there, I'll make sure of it."
"I know." His voice was the slightest bit shaky, almost unnoticeable.
"Do you want to try and lay down?"
"As long as I get to hold you."
"Agreed."

LYNN IS TIRED