Hadvar x sick reader

For the record, I started this when I had a sinus infection. I had to get a covid test when I went to the Doctor and it hurt like hell.
I apologize for not updating recently! Samhain was crazy (pagan holiday) and I needed as much time to prepare as I could. Some personal stuff happened before that, it it was honestly mostly Samhain-

"Love, you have a fever." Hadvar said as he placed a hand on my cheek. I was cold, and he seemed to be the only thing keeping me warm despite it being summer and being under a blanket.
"Oh really." I muttered sarcastically, weakly inching towards him as we laid in bed. "I couldn't tell." He chuckled, running his fingers through my hair.
"You should stay home today." He kisses my forehead, and tried to get up. Emphasis on tried. I clung to him as tightly as I could. He could definitely still stand up with me like this, he was a strong man, but he just chuckled more and laid back down. He laid on his back, placing me on his chest. "Well, I guess if you're sick I'm probably going to get sick too."
"Yeah, so you should stay with me." My throat was scratchy and the amount of pressure in my nose was unbearable, but having him there helped me ignore the discomfort. "Besides, you're warm." I wrapped my arms around him, sleepily mumbling as he sat up slightly and grabbed a book off of his nightstand.
"You're warm." He corrected. "You're the one with the fever" he placed his hand on my back, using one hand to turn the pages of the book. Somehow he did this, and I will never understand where he learned how to.
"I know, but I like you more." My sentences were starting to make less sense as my eyes closed again and sleep started to take me over. I lightly gripped his shirt as i fell asleep, his heartbeat acting as a lullaby. It was comforting. "Love you."
"I love you too. Get some rest."