Ancano x Injured Reader (short)

I've been listening to a lot of porter Robinson lately and I'm kind of out of it... I have not been doing amazing mentally, if you couldn't tell by how depressing some of these have gotten.

"Ancano." Mirabelle stated blankly at the door to his office.
"Yes?" He was frustrated and stressed, his hands tightly gripping the desk underneath them. Oh how this was only going to get worse.
"It's (yn)" his head Shot up, meeting mirabelles quickly. "They came back injured." His hands released the desk and papers as he stood up straight, worry lacing every feature on his face.
"How badly?"
"Not fatally," he sighed of relief. "But we aren't sure how long they're going to stay conscious. They keep asking for you." He bit the inside of his cheek, before nearly demanding mirabelle to take him to you.
Everything hurt, you weren't even sure what had happened but everything hurt. You had been reassured you were fine, and any bad wounds had been healed or treated, but there wasn't much they could do for your pain. Savos helped you sit in a chair in the arch mages quarters, along with Colette. She honestly wasn't surprised when you came in hurt, it happened often, but hearing that Savos Aren, the arch mage, needed help with you, that's when she got worried.
Ancano made eye contact with you from the door, and you tried to smile. It was weak, and didn't last more than a second, but that was the only thing that kept him from sprinting to you. He walked to your side, with hurried steps, and leaned down to kiss your face.
He was cold from being outside, snow dusting his shoulders from the storm outside. You hisssed in pain as you tried to turn to return the affection, to which he reacted just as startled as you.
"What happened?" At this point he didn't care that Savos, mirabelle, and Colette were watching, though the two girls were trying to keep their eyes off of you two.
"Bandits mainly, and a few mages."
"A lot of shock magic it looks like." You softly nodded.
"I'll be okay."