CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Kindly ignore typos 😊
I edited it with sleepy eyes 😉

* * *

"Yeah it suits perfectly, thanks a lot." She beamed at Larai and Favour who brought her sewn material home for her.

They're having their commencement in a matter of days and they're all quite busy with the preparations. The dou offered to visit her and bring the cloth home since they all believed she's a 'locked-at-home'.

Well she's never cared because visiting people was never her thing.

But she'd offered to make them some quick snacks for the ceremony, at least it'd save a lot of money.

"But really, you have such a beautiful house." Favour cooed again. She'd been saying the same thing for the past one hour.

"Wallahi, take us on a house tour." Larai jumped excitedly.

"As you wish." She stood up from the couch and they towed after her.

After about half an hour they're through with the tour of the entire house expect Ali's unit and the gym.

"God! I'll come back here for good." Favour fanned herself histrionically.

"Alright, but be ready to see things."

"What things?" Larai asked.

"A lot of things." Amira smirked and poured herself some water.

"Oh, you mean lovey mushy things?" Favour laughed.

"Mmhmm. I have to continue cooking now, you're still on the noodles?"

"Yeah, we'll help you."

"Cook what you'd eat and I'll just whomp up his."

And they started preparing the meals, Amira had initially began but stopped when they arrived. Ali said he'd stop at Jaji first so she should be expecting him soon, or maybe late.

She can't call him because she's certain he won't even be reachable.

In about an hour she's done making him some fruit salad, jollof rice and fried fish.

She set everything in coolers and the salad in the fridge then joined Larai and Favour who're already done eating and were relaxing in the lounge.

"Care for some salad?" She dropped the tray on the rug and they took their bowls and spoons.

As they drank they catched up on a lot of things and after helping Amira wash the little dishes remaining and cleaning up, they made to leave.

Amira called Imam to drop them up since Mallam Nasiru isn't quite active and Lawrence was too active.

She then decided to just go with them and they walked out after she put on an after dress on top her all-black outfit; a black turtleneck long sleeve sweater tucked into a black skinny jeans and also put on her black sandal heels.

She'd gone to Abeedah's earlier that morning and they went to the market together to shop for some baking stuff before the ladies came over.

As they stepped out to the waiting car, Amira's eyes followed the ash Nissan Rogue which wheeled it's way to the parking lot.

Her heart skipped a beat before it started beating frantically.

Does she have to say who it was?

She knew he didn't park up front because her car was already there ready to take them out.

Outing cancelled!

Lawrence hurried to the parked car and waited until Ali opened the door. He greeted and they exchanged a few words before Ali alighted with a back pack which he hung on his shoulder.

BEING YOURS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara