CHAPTER TWO

Ali just had his shower and was about to go to the gym to warm up before preparing for work when he heard a knock. He frowned, thinking who it was by that early hour of the morning.

Next was a knock on his bedroom door and before he even answered, she walked in.

Ali closed his eyes and huffed out. By Allah he almost forgot she's back.

"Good morning Hubby."

"What do you want?" He grumbled.

"Take me to school."

He frowned. "Pardon?"

"Take. Me. To. School. Very clear."

"Amira I must believe you've started losing it."

"Believe all you want. I'm running late for school." She stated.

"And you think I," He pointed at himself. "Am your driver?"

"You fired my driver."

"Who hired him in the first place?"

"Who does he work for in the second place?"

"Amira get out of my room."

"You are taking me to school Ali, right now."

"Amira before I snap, get out."

She rolled her eyes and went to his bed, took a load off. "Get dressed, it's at least a thirty minutes ride."

Ali gaped at her unbelievably. He just can't stop wondering what sort of woman he has as a wife.

"Amira call Lawrence or Imam_"

"They're not my husband."

"Amira just stop already!"

"What am I doing?"

Ali massaged his nape, cursing under his breath.

"Take me to school and until you bring back Mallam Nasiru, you will be taking me to school."

"So you think you've grown old enough to order me around?"

"Ali it's almost seven thirty and my class is eight. I'm not even letting you be until you take me to school so quit wasting my time."

"I will not take you to school!"

"Maybe I should tell Goggo you're stopping me from going to school." She said, fishing out her phone from her handbag.

Ali rushed to her and seized it. "Do you know you're a little devil?"

"And you're a big devil." She retaliated and he clenched his fist.

"I wish I could..." He gritted, wanting badly to smash her face.

"Last chance, or there's a million ways to reach to Yola." She stood up, folded her hands.

"I despise you."

"I loathe you."

"Fuck!" He smashed the phone on the bed and Amira watched as it bounced.

"Thank your stars it didn't fall or you'd have gotten me a new one and played every game there till the level I'm in."

"Just get the hell out of my life." He gritted, heading to his wardrobe.

"You can never tell, perhaps together forever." She grinned.

"Not now not ever." He corrected, pulling a black jubbah with him.

"Where are you going without me?" She snatched her bag from the bed and went after him as he took his phone, throwing the jubbah over his gym shorts.

He ignored her and dialed Lawrence.