CHAPTER NINETEEN

Ali rubbed his eyes as he left his room, closing the door quietly. He stumbled his way down the stairs and as he approached the dining area, he could trace sounds coming from the kitchen.

He stopped, thinking who it could be.

Amira's sister and cousins spent the night so it probably could be one of them. But then it won't hurt to confirm first cos he desperately wanted a hot cuppa.

Taking gentle steps, he leaned on the wall and peeped inside the kitchen.

She's just seiving chips out of the oil and the little satin strap-sleeve nightie she had on made it impossible for him to take his eyes off her.

She hummed to a song that's obviously playing in her earplugs as she poured another bowl of finely chopped chips into the hot oil making the sizzling sound flood into the calm early morning air.

His eyes trailed the smooth skin on her back and only then did he notice that her scars had faded. He could also trace the outline of her waistbeads and that thigh short, barely-not-an-undie satin thing she had on as shorts was utterly provocative.

She had to make matters worse by going over to the cabinet and go on tiptoe to get a flask from above. Her little clothing stretched up as she stretched her little body to get the flask revealing more skin and that simple gesture almost turned him on.

Almost.

She turned and he thought she'd caught him but then realized she's only looking at the stools, maybe thinking of picking one to boost her height but she pouted and slumped her shoulders, looked up at the golden flask above as if begging it to come down to her.

She'd have seen him if he wasn't hiding but would still have if she at least glanced at the door.

She went on tiptoe again, her fingers wagging in the air but she's still not up to what she sought.

How then did she put it there and why isn't she using a stool?! But oh boy, she's drop dead gorgeous.

She jumped and looking at her quite supple body shake like that was torturing his hormones. It's like she's doing it intentionally.

She kept jumping but could still not get the flask down and it grew more unbearable with every jiggle of her body, waistbeads and her anklet.

Did he mention the ass? It's the main torture.

He proceeded into the kitchen and she only noticed him when he's a feet away from her and before she could turn, his arm rounded her waist and his chest met with her back immediately.

He closed his eyes at the pleasure of feeling her warmth and her soft perfume filled up his nostrils, her hair smelling of coconut and olive.

Paradise.

She held her breath as his arm tightened around her and her heart started thumping wildly. She slowly dropped from her tiptoe but his other hand started to trace discrete lines on her left hand which she's trying to bring down.

She sighed softly at the feel of his warm skin on hers, when he reached her palm he twined their fingers together from the back and slowly brought it down, all the while his lips were everywhere they could possibly be on her neck.

"Ali," She called in a soft whisper, her voice trembling.

"What do you do to me Amira?" He husked on her neck, sending shivers down her spine. "Why are you doing this to me?"

She thought he's gonna move from her when he let go of her fingers and waist but seems she guessed wrong as he slipped them immediately under the material of her nightwear, the direct contact at that part of her body sending a gasp out of her lips.